Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Retire.

Sad 
I think that is my time to leave , on the first day i fell great playing on this Great Comunity, Playing whit Very good people that they faster were friend to me Like: sakurai and Avicii thanks for that Friendship. Since i read about the desactivation of the server zombie i fell incomplete Because Was My favorite Server of [BsK] and was the only one that i played during a long time and i just wanna say thanks for give me the opportunity[Image: arrow-10x10.png] of help the clan and to [BsK] CAMILO1010 For Help me Being admin and too, to Pro Randall he explaing me the forum the first time and help me know [BsK] and thanks to hem i am here. It was my wish Be admin on ZP server of [BsK] and was the only Community that i knew and i am grateful for that, but i fell sad about what is going to happen or what happen whit the server ZP and i Feel Empty .

Thanks For this Oportunity of be Part of [BsK] this Community always is going to have my appreciation. Smile 

Smile[BSK]Jestrade2

[Image: mobileanime.capa.ru.219.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Avicii , Ash , Sak , [Yeo]^ , CAMILO1010

Bye Big Grin

}
Thanks given by:

[font][b]jestrade2[/b][/font]

You are one of those guys that I wanna keep in Banished Soldiers. Thank you for your contributions.
ZP can be saved, but people need to put a little effort to save it, as opposed to just leaving. I will say this again, if anyone wanna keep zombie alive and is willing to fund the server, then feel free to contact me.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: jestrade2

come on guys, You are free to buy Zombie Plague IP, if you REALLY LOVE ZP, you would buy it 
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

guys is someone want to buy the ip I will help you with 10 dollars

I know that is not alot of money but we can save that server

(Actually I do not play there, but I want to help those guys that like that server)

}

(05-09-2015, 08:22 PM)'Sakurai' Wrote: guys is someone want to buy the ip I will help you with 10 dollars

I know that is not alot of money but we can save that server

(Actually I do not play there, but I want to help those guys that like that server)

Actually $10 dollar is good enough to keep the server alive for a month. We here at BsK are not trying to make money, but we trying to make a better community.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Sak

another crazy ?? Haha lie, thanks for all from the first day that I came to play zombie haha, i wish to you good luck in your life. Take care...

[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by: