Congrats all :]
[Image: tumblr_m41ornvHtf1qacuwko1_500.gif]
}
Thanks given by: AncientGhost , BullsEye©

thanks guys,im are so happy Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
[Image: real_world_expectations_vs_reality_13.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

(05-25-2013, 07:38 PM)shortbuss Wrote: um... hm..

im going to have to agree with yaya on this one ash.. theres too many highers now. we only have one demo reviewer also... um i dunno but i agree with yaya bro.

just my opinion. these guys are doing a great job but we can't always promote people. we're going to outnumber the regular members lol.

U can back I to Demo reviewer Smile I like my place , if this will best to community , can demoted me to demo reviewer Smile
}
Thanks given by:

trololol

good job guys, u deserve it. lero and ghost, welcome to the highers Big Grin

you other guys, congrats and nice job. keep working hard, you guys defiantly deserve it.

(05-25-2013, 08:30 PM)StandarD Wrote:
(05-25-2013, 07:38 PM)shortbuss Wrote: um... hm..

im going to have to agree with yaya on this one ash.. theres too many highers now. we only have one demo reviewer also... um i dunno but i agree with yaya bro.

just my opinion. these guys are doing a great job but we can't always promote people. we're going to outnumber the regular members lol.

U can back I to Demo reviewer Smile I like my place , if this will best to community , can demoted me to demo reviewer Smile

and lol i was just playing along with the troll standy. no worries. ur good anyways and AMs always tend to check demos. so you guys will have to check them some more for the time being. Wink
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}

sorry I forget. congratz to all of you. you all deserve that. you guys do a great job. guys who love the Clan and its members and not the Admin power itself. (like Ashba said)AHUAEHUAEHU congratz all u guys. I love each one of you. all u deserve it . Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
}

Congratulations to all.
Smile
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , BullsEye©

[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}

I'm changing Numlock's rank from "Classic server manager" to "PUG server manager"

This guy have a lot of potential to be a good scrim leader. From now on I want Numlock to handle all the scrim challenges that come to BsK. As of right now we already have 2 challenges. One from renegade army and other from Xtreme Assaisins.

I want you to prepare a team.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC , End , Phaze-One

[Image: 8377d1320806396-1000-posts-funny-picture...-bunny.jpg]

[Image: congratulations-2f3p.jpg]
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}