Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Promo

Hi people how you doing? 

It's been a long since the last promotion ( this is the way its gonna be from now on ) 

But finally, we have a small promotion, small but big at the same time, Lets start !

You have proved that you have everything to be promoted, you are loyal, you are respectful, and ... WHO CARES ABOUT PERSONALITY ???. You work your ass every day here, you even bother me asking about every change we did, to know it and explain the rest when they ask you, i like the fact that you put a lot of effort on your work, you have never disappointed me since the day you joined BsK. I wish you never have real life, because its awesome to have a 24/7 CHIEF OF STAFF IN BSK

Welcome CAMILO 1010 TO CHIEF OF STAFF POSITION !!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
}

I just have words of gratitude to this beautiful community. and want to say thank you for trusting me!
I am very grateful. I am proud to be a Chief Of Staff  and I will be striving for more as my dedication and inspiration to help this great clan. I thank you for this opportunity I will continue giving my best. 
thank you very much for the promotion.

Ashba thank you very much, thank you for the trust you have me. I'll keep working hard. Thanks very much !!!!.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

Wow, Camilo you deserve that, u are one of the best staff i see on my old carrer playing Counter-Strike, u are awesome and you work here is good,
i glad to see person like you, hey bro congratz.
104 a
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010

Congratz Camilo you deserved it bro...keep it up
}

Congrats CAMILO u are awesome Smile u deserve it

[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}

wow congratulations camilo!
[Image: tumblr_mwq8siCORl1rau3mvo1_500.gif]
}

Congrats CAMILO!! You deserved it bro [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]
[Image: 76561198094236024.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=307&background=random]
}

HOLY GOD! CONGRATULATIONS CAMILO! YOU REALLY DO A GREAT JOB, HOWEVER YOU'RE AMAZING DUDE[img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img] *trows confetti*
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}

Congratulations, you little piece of shit! Hope you still doing an excellent job. And remember what I said you. Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

Congratz buddy! Smile
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}