Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problems with my CS 1.6

Since yesterday I was not able to be very active , since my counter strike suffered a mishap.Each time I enter options to change something , as the name and other controls , not let me , I give him to accept to do the respective change ,but i directed to another server.... If you know that I acure this problem , please help me
[Image: 76561198312096340.png]   [Image: graphic.png]

}
Thanks given by:

I have found this:

Puedes hacer dos cosas:

- Si el juego es comprado, antes de borrarlo puedes probar a verificar su estado (ya que es bastante más rápido que reinstalarlo por completo). Dentro de Steam pulsa con el botón derecho sobre el nombre del juego, elige "Propiedades", y en la tercera pestaña (Archivos locales) selecciona "Verificar Integridad de Caché del Juego".

- Si deseas borrarlo para que puedas instalarlo de nuevo, dentro de Steam pulsa con el botón derecho sobre el nombre del juego y elige "Eliminar Contenido Local".

Sorry for spanish U.u
$die = false;

while(!$die){
  $dietryToKill();
}
}
Thanks given by:

(09-03-2016, 05:34 PM)EDHAWK Wrote: I have found this:

Puedes hacer dos cosas:

- Si el juego es comprado, antes de borrarlo puedes probar a verificar su estado (ya que es bastante más rápido que reinstalarlo por completo). Dentro de Steam pulsa con el botón derecho sobre el nombre del juego, elige "Propiedades", y en la tercera pestaña (Archivos locales) selecciona "Verificar Integridad de Caché del Juego".

- Si deseas borrarlo para que puedas instalarlo de nuevo, dentro de Steam pulsa con el botón derecho sobre el nombre del juego y elige "Eliminar Contenido Local".

Sorry for spanish U.u

I already did bro , served no purpose , but thanks anyway  Smile

}
Thanks given by:

Have you uninstall the cs? deleting the local files?
$die = false;

while(!$die){
  $dietryToKill();
}
}
Thanks given by:

I know what happen. You enter a server that infected your cs 1.6 and corrupted some files.

You should check out the .cfg files to see if there is something fishy.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

(09-03-2016, 08:52 PM)BsK.| Fps Wrote: I know what happen. You enter a server that infected your cs 1.6 and corrupted some files.

You should check out the .cfg files to see if there is something fishy.

What can I do then?

}
Thanks given by:

I'm no sure, you can let me try with teamviewer, do you have it installed?
$die = false;

while(!$die){
  $dietryToKill();
}
}
Thanks given by:

I would agree with EDHAWK, I would try deleting local files under steam library> counter-strike 1.6> properties> local files > delete local content and you can also verify integrity of game cashe. Then restart steam and pc, and try that.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] S7VEN

I had the same problem a long time ago, the only way to fix it this problem is deleted all steam, if you only deleted cs 1.6 it will have the same problem, you need deleted all steam and install all again. So you will not have more problems about it, and please careful with those server some are malicious.
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}

Agree with CAMILO1010, probably steam is saving your config.
$die = false;

while(!$die){
  $dietryToKill();
}
}