Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problems with my CS 1.6

(09-03-2016, 05:17 PM)elDanny Wrote: Since yesterday I was not able to be very active , since my counter strike suffered a mishap.Each time I enter options to change something , as the name and other controls , not let me , I give him to accept to do the respective change ,but i directed to another server.... If you know that I acure this problem , please help me
You are being redirected randomly into another server ? i'd assume you went into some random server that changed your config files and redirects you when you do certain actions.

just access the config cfg in your counter strike folder and delete everything then go into Cstrike and do default keys and start working on the config again in game.

Bueno mejor te lo explico en español, si no me equivoco en lo que te paso esto te deberia de servir anda a la carpeta de steam, encuentra la de Cs el directorio deberia ser similar a este C:\Archivos de programa\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\cstrike
Busca config.cfg es un archivo en bloc de notas, borra todo y luego entra a cs y restablece las keys por default, luego desde el mismo juego vuelves a configurar lo demas, avisame si esto te ayuda.

Edit: Con lo de borrar me refiero a abrir el bloc de notas y borrar lo escrito, luego lo guardas sin nada escrito.
}
Thanks given by:

I'm glad this error was fixed and thanks to everyone that helped elDanny, but please English only in the forums.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

My problem was already resolved colleagues , calm
[Image: 76561198312096340.png]   [Image: graphic.png]

}
Thanks given by: