Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Polo]Norte*-* AbuseSlay

bad english wo0t
I think you should take it easy, lately the two have fights.
I honestly did not want to translate because I do not get in trouble
thanks
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by: [Polo]Norte*-*

i have seen lately a lot of admin slapping other admins . the always said the same excuse that the press the wrong key tab
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead

[Image: 76561198073103475.png]
[Image: 20j1y4g.png]
}

n0w! Every fucking time I see a post by you, It is whining and complaining about something, If you can't act like a mature member , then GTFO! I am giving you your last warning! Next time I see some stupid bullshit whining crybaby fucking post by you, I am going to perm ban your ass from both the fourm and the fucking servers! DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR????

P.S. If your answer is anything but " YES SIR!" I will ban you!

UNFUCKINGREAL!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Leave this post open guys, I want an answer from him by this time tomorrow! If not, There will be consequences.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

This :

[Image: D30CEfX.png]

Why are you asking someone to remove the tag??? , everytime i join this kid is complaining about someone, about something, whatever, he just cant play in peace, he still thinks he's the admin, im glad he's not admin anymore, abuse is over.... haha. This kid is still so emotional because we removed his powers and probably being a dick in servers is his way to show his anger lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

Not only that but he is not even using his proper forum name! This thread just keeps making me angrier and angrier!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

WTF IS wM?????? Waste Management??? UUNNGGHH!! I can see a CryBaby award in someones future! I hope he realizes he is NEVER going to be admin here again. His award count just increased to 4 MMWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
}

yes sir
}

[Image: Facepalm.jpg]

Sooooo stupid of me...................
}
Thanks given by: