Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please Do Not Be Scared/Ignore

Hey guys, I know that this is not much of a rage thread per say, but I would like to say that I know that I type fast at times, but I do not know why you guys are scared when I type fast. I just want to talk and that when I am in the mode, I just type fast and that is the fact and it cannot be changed. I just want to tell you guys can just talk as I talk to you guys. Please I beg you guys not to be turned away when I talk fast (aka type fast).

Okay, now that is done. I would like to ask you guys a question. I am currently in a "Cold War" with a friend of mine and that I want to know how to defuse this situation and that they have blocked me on the instant messaging service and that currently have no way of contacting them. So yeah, how should I defuse the situation and that I am no where near them to talk to them physically. So yeah... help?
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

I've never thought you were upset when you typed fast lol :p

If you know their mailing address, maybe send them flowers (if its a woman) or if its a dude, just tell him to quit being a bitch lol
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHSy7A5cUUFk0-yKfahv...Ki7XIYt7YJ]
}
Thanks given by:

i like to talk with you lmao Smile Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

WAT.
Have you ate that blue little pill for type fast Price? :0
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-29975-1405694372-11.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Video Cam?? Or can call them. Chat them more often.
}
Thanks given by:

lololol!! Scared?? hahahahahaha, Nahhh you just make even less sense than normal!! and you use your favourite catch phrase way more often "In All" hahahahahaha <3
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

(09-15-2014, 09:45 AM)BsK.| YaYa® #Sean Wrote: lololol!! Scared?? hahahahahaha, Nahhh you just make even less sense than normal!! and you use your favourite catch phrase way more often "In All" hahahahahaha <3

That "In all" phrase is a result of my writing classes. I have been using that in every conclusion that I write. So yeah... I have yet to find another catch phrase that would work. I mean I literally speak what I type, when I type.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: