Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Otra vez yo. It's me, again.

Good afternoon, I come for another complaint from two administrators. BsK Agent Orange and TomePalPinto. Since yesterday I started playing again, they have been insulting me and pulling me crazy. But I tried to ignore them and I got tired of this. Orange always bothers me and the other follows the game. I took two screenshots showing how Orange insults me because I killed him and then gives me slay with no reason. I read the admin rules. I hope u do something about it.

Buenas tardes, vengo por otra queja de parte de dos administradores. BsK Agent Orange and TomePalPinto. Desde ayer que comencé a jugar de nuevo, ellos me han estado insultando y sacándome de quicio. Yo intenté ignorarlos pero y me cansé de esto. Orange siempre me molesta y el otro le sigue el juego. Tomé dos capturas que muestran cómo Orange me insulta porque lo maté y luego me da slay sin razón. He leído las reglas de los administradores, espero que hagan algo al respecto.

[Image: 10154333_10203050819527358_1420228794_n.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

1st of all:

"This bitch" Wasn't for you, did i say ur name or something?

2nd:

It wasn't slay, was a slap and i admit the slap, but was for missclick, all members know that i have fat and clumsy fingers, i'm sorry about that.

3rd:

Kill you (game playing) isn't bother u, maybe i make jokes with the speak command but that's all and i'm a joker man, i bother other admins and other players and they don't took to the wrong way, is just for fun.

4th: I don't see any prove that TomePalPinto is "abusing" his powers.

Wait for a superior response of this.

Thanks.
}
Thanks given by:

Justamente te mato y dices eso. Y luego me das un Slap. Hazte el loco ahora.
}
Thanks given by:

(04-02-2014, 04:56 PM)Maii Wrote: Justamente te mato y dices eso. Y luego me das un Slap. Hazte el loco ahora.

1: ENGLISH ONLY.
2: I didn't tell ya that, as u can see in your screenshoot.
}
Thanks given by:

Well, i dont see anything in this problem about tomepalpinto so he will be excluded from the report
I'll wait for an admin who was present at that time for his testimony in this report
}
Thanks given by:

Ok, what are you saying is that I took the time of taking two screenshots of something that u don't said to me. Do you think there is some logic?. You know what you did and you know what you do on that server and I'm tired .. you always want to get away with it. Don't fuck me up..
}
Thanks given by:

(04-02-2014, 05:25 PM)Maii Wrote: Ok, what are you saying is that I took the time of taking two screenshots of something that u don't said to me. Do you think there is some logic?. You know what you did and you know what you do on that server and I'm tired .. you always want to get away with it. Don't fuck me up..

I know what i did and what i said... And i said "This bitch" no, "This bitch of maii" or "Maii, you bitch" or something. Wait for a admin or superior.
}
Thanks given by:

Yeah, STFU. You're just saying that to find a justification. I will wait, don't worry.
}
Thanks given by:

CALM DOWN GIRL !
if you keep that behavior i will delete your report.
I'll review your case and give you a decision for this report
be patient.
}
Thanks given by: MpReSsive

i would like to hear from both Imek and TomePalPinoto since based on screenshots they were in server at the time
[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}
Thanks given by: