Mayweather or Maidana?

I hope your answers !!!
[Image: Byf59nUIAAE3swT.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

WTF??????????????
}
Thanks given by: fyZton

Mayweather is going to win. I don't see him losing any fights since he is retiring after this year.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHSy7A5cUUFk0-yKfahv...Ki7XIYt7YJ]
}
Thanks given by:

Um... what kind of sports are we talking about? I have no idea what the hell is going on in this thread. I really hope that you guys give us some kind of insight as to what you guys are talking about so that we will have a better idea on what is going. So yeah, please have some kind introduction to a thread so that we will be able to get main idea for the thread so the we can have a better thread.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}

Boxing
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHSy7A5cUUFk0-yKfahv...Ki7XIYt7YJ]
}

(09-12-2014, 09:51 PM)BsK.| Drewzzed Wrote: WTF??????????????

They are opinions boxing.

(09-12-2014, 10:43 PM)N0616JC Wrote: Um... what kind of sports are we talking about? I have no idea what the hell is going on in this thread. I really hope that you guys give us some kind of insight as to what you guys are talking about so that we will have a better idea on what is going. So yeah, please have some kind introduction to a thread so that we will be able to get main idea for the thread so the we can have a better thread.

Haha, Brother, we are talking about needless multi-million-dollar fight the boxing.
[Image: Byf59nUIAAE3swT.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

hahahahahahaha okay Big Grin
}

Mayweather
}

haaaaaaaa okay did not know Big Grin
}