Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NOT urgent at all

(07-06-2014, 04:35 PM)Striker Wrote: that picture is given by January 29 my brother had no face by then .. like not knowing jusgan

damn just because administrators are admin, god fucking believe the very act without knowing without asking for an explanation. damn i Fuck you.. hopefully they are caught by the strong ass and make you lose your mother conciensia pussies. Now if I vetoed with malditosssssssss taste

You fucking little fag! Learn to speak ENGLISH cause that translation made no fucking sense! And you will stay banned forever! We don't want little fag asslickers in our servers. So take a long walk off a short fucking cliff!!

In the words of a very very wise member.............

BYE BYE DICKHEAD!!
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

MUERETEEE MALDITO YaYa METETE TU SERVER POR EL CULO CABRON, BASTARDO HIJO DE PUTA TU MAMA LA DA POR 1 DOLAR Y LOS FINES DE SEMANA LA DA GRATIS Y MAMA GUEVO SIN MOJARLO Y OJALA TE COJAN POR EL CULO TAN FUERTE QUE HARÁN QUE PIERDAS LA CONCIENCIA MALDITO BASTADO!!!!!!! .i. Big Grin .i. bitch.... MAMENME EL GUEVOO EL CLAN BSOLDIERS PUTOS JALA BOLAS EN ESPECIAL BsK|. Tomepalpinto cabron

JALA BOLA EL SERVER ES DE Dj Ashba no tuyo cabron
}
Thanks given by:

El server es de ambos concha de tu puta madre que no te parió, te cago la muy zorra, eres un bastardo de mierda sin derechos, un negro mas del monton que nadie quiere y ocupa palabras para joder al resto, nada mas que el intento de aborto que tu madre falló lamentablemente, llegaste a gastar oxigeno, a cagarle la vida a todos y a joder a gente que quiere lo mejor por un grupo, Hijo de puta, no vuelvas a aparecer por aqui, te rastrearemos siempre por ser un pendejo mal nacido, Adios Conchatumadre

Just a few words about his fucking mom Smile ban him please
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, That the best you got? You are such a lame assed little fag!!!! And BTW not only can you not speak English for shit.....Apparently you cant even speak your own fucking language! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA So not only are you a total tool, You are also a poorly educated total tool! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And for all of our guys who want to know what all that gibberish he posted was, here it is..... (Try not to piss yourself laughing)......

Translation: (kind of..) Get in die YaYa DAMN YOUR SERVER BY CABRON ass, BASTARD SON OF A BITCH GIVES YOUR MAMA FOR 1 DOLLAR AND WEEKENDS AND MOM GIVES FREE AND HOPEFULLY without wetting cock getting caught ass TAN BY STRONG WILL MISS THAT AWARENESS DAMN enough!!! . i. Big Grin. I. bitch .... MAMENME EL CLAN BSOLDIERS GUEVOO FUCKING BALLS IN SPECIAL PULL BsK |. Tomepalpinto asshole
BALL PULL THE SERVER IS Dj Ashba not your asshole.

So, Now you have proven you are an even bigger IDIOT than I originally though....You know what, Never mind. I am not wasting any more typing on your retarded ass.

GUYS, IF YOU SEE THIS LITTLE BITCH IN THE SERVERS, FEEL FREE TO DESTROY HIM ANY TIME YOU LIKE. SPIN IS ALSO FUN. ONLY GUYS WHO HAVE THE RANK TO DO SO PLEASE. MANAGER AND UP Smile

Striker, I COULD BE YOUR DAD YOU KNOW....I USED TO FUCK BUFFALO, I THINK YOUR MOM MAY HAVE BEEN ONE OF THEM. OR MAYBE SHE WAS ONE OF THE PIGS YOUR DAD FUCKS. WHO KNOWS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NIGHTY NIGHT LITTLE RETARDO, SWEET DREAMS <3

Quote: Just a few words about his fucking mom Smile ban him please

Awwww Can we just leave this open and ban him a little later? I want to see if he has the nutz to run his mouth a little more... Please?WinkWinkWink
}
Thanks given by: Tome pa'l pinto , Ash , Phantom

te puedes ir a la mierdaaa dj ashba y q lo mejor para todos y no soy negro maldito racista jajajaja y asi pones una regla y que no al racismo maldito bastardo da el ejemplo hijo de puta abosto de cucaracha hojala y se violen a tu hija por puta maldito gordo asqueroso anda a trabajar maldito mente de pollo tienes con 46 años cabron

YaYa te puedes morir maricon aprende a traducir idiota jajajajajajajaja no traduscas a gallego inbecil .i. tu mama es una puta que cambia la cuca por un kilo de azucar y tu papa un cabron
}
Thanks given by:

(07-06-2014, 09:44 PM)Striker Wrote: te puedes ir a la mierdaaa dj ashba y q lo mejor para todos y no soy negro maldito racista jajajaja y asi pones una regla y que no al racismo maldito bastardo da el ejemplo hijo de puta abosto de cucaracha hojala y se violen a tu hija por puta maldito gordo asqueroso anda a trabajar maldito mente de pollo tienes con 46 años cabron

YaYa te puedes morir maricon aprende a traducir idiota jajajajajajajaja no traduscas a gallego inbecil .i. tu mama es una puta que cambia la cuca por un kilo de azucar y tu papa un cabron

Translated: You can go to mierdaaa dj ashba q best for everyone and am not black fucking racist lol and also put a rule and not the fucking racist bastard gives the example son abosto whore tinplate cockroach and your daughter are violated by slut disgusting fat fucking goddamn mind goes to work you have chicken with 46 years asshole
YaYa you can die fagot idiot learns to translate jajajajajajajaja not traduscas to inbecil Galician. I. your mom's a slut that changes her pussy for a kilo of sugar and your dad one asshole

HAHAHAHAHA NOW I AM CRY CAUSE I AM LAUGHING SO HARD!!! YOU DUMB FUCK!
Anyway, it was fun now you are banned. Go fuck yourself. Bye bye Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
}
Thanks given by:

This is why everyone should promote condoms.
}
Thanks given by: krazzy , Tome pa'l pinto

Good job analfabeta
[Image: 10536706_797279583636033_911008861_n.jpg...fe468699d3]
Ahora te sientes bien por ir a mi facebook y insultarme e bloquearme que inmadurez la tuya yo solo hago mi trabajo sacar la basura de la comunidad asi de facil no te insultaré porque no me rebajo con cretinos lo siento si no te sigo tu juego estupido .
Que disfrutes el destroyer
[Image: t_zps1008225e.png]
[Image: 10922731_795396390531881_569277499206935...63ea7f.jpg]
}

O_O wow
}
Thanks given by:

Guys to be honest when we reply to this brainless creature we're only feeding his eternal and very unintelligent ego, the best way to make him feel like the trash he is is to just ignore any contact he tries to do with us, he's nothing but a kid giving circles on the floor for all the rage we started in him and he doesn't accept it, the last thing he deserve from us is attention.

So guys, don't fall to his level, everyone in this place is by far better in everything than this guy, no need to even talk to this guy because what he's doing is nothing important, none will remember him in a couple of years, and if someone does it will be by the fun he give with his poor education and ugly attitude.

Pinto you act exactly like i would do, ticos understands each other hehe
}
Thanks given by: Tome pa'l pinto , Phantom