Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NOT urgent at all

Me decepcionastes striker , como dijo yaya tu ortografia me dio cancer mas eso se nota que no tienes vida y Baja autoestima. porque solo te la pasas insultando te crees muy malo en tu computadora lapesillo?

you disappoint me strike , just like yaya said your ortography give me cancer, you don't have life or what. low self stem, you think you are rude insulting everybody in front of your deskopt pussy ass bitch
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

Mastodon is really smart trying to stop us with a good reason, he's right, we're just making his ego bigger... Thanks Mast, but... we need some action some times, and the shit he wrote made me so angry, maybe it was an inmature response and reaction, but thats what i needed at the time i wrote it , sorry guys
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

of Venezuela is... I'm not surprised
last goodbye motherfucker
Go fuck yourself with a cactus Big Grin
with respect
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by:

(07-07-2014, 09:40 AM)Dj Ashba™ ۩ Wrote: Mastodon is really smart trying to stop us with a good reason, he's right, we're just making his ego bigger... Thanks Mast, but... we need some action some times, and the shit he wrote made me so angry, maybe it was an inmature response and reaction, but thats what i needed at the time i wrote it , sorry guys

Ummmm...Sorry??? HELL NO! You own this place! If you want to trash some doucebag, then you sure as fuck should!!! I mean wtf is the point of even working our asses off to keep this shit running if we don't get to have a little fun every once in a while!!!! I don't fucking think so! You have nothing to be sorry for! Neither do I!! and i sure as fuck am not going to apologize to a regular admin who thinks it's his place to chastise OWNERS of the very community where he is a member! Kinda pisses me off actually.

So Mastodon, I don't care if you liked it or not. We (being owners. co-owners, COS, Managers...etc...) Work our asses off to keep all this up and running, If we want to have some fun with some little bitch ass fag that thinks he is hot shit, then it's not your place to tell us we are wrong. Seriously, it's not your concern so just keep that to yourself. You are doing a real good job and I really do like you and respect you. But please don't tell us what we should and shouldn't do. Thanks.

Ash your comment was priceless, I am still laughing about that whole thread, You could tell the tool was getting madder and madder. The madder he got the less sense his posts made. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Was so funny, I really needed it. <3
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Ash

(07-07-2014, 09:24 PM)BsK.| YaYa® #Sean Wrote:
(07-07-2014, 09:40 AM)Dj Ashba™ ۩ Wrote: Mastodon is really smart trying to stop us with a good reason, he's right, we're just making his ego bigger... Thanks Mast, but... we need some action some times, and the shit he wrote made me so angry, maybe it was an inmature response and reaction, but thats what i needed at the time i wrote it , sorry guys

Ummmm...Sorry??? HELL NO! You own this place! If you want to trash some doucebag, then you sure as fuck should!!! I mean wtf is the point of even working our asses off to keep this shit running if we don't get to have a little fun every once in a while!!!! I don't fucking think so! You have nothing to be sorry for! Neither do I!! and i sure as fuck am not going to apologize to a regular admin who thinks it's his place to chastise OWNERS of the very community where he is a member! Kinda pisses me off actually.

So Mastodon, I don't care if you liked it or not. We (being owners. co-owners, COS, Managers...etc...) Work our asses off to keep all this up and running, If we want to have some fun with some little bitch ass fag that thinks he is hot shit, then it's not your place to tell us we are wrong. Seriously, it's not your concern so just keep that to yourself. You are doing a real good job and I really do like you and respect you. But please don't tell us what we should and shouldn't do. Thanks.

Ash your comment was priceless, I am still laughing about that whole thread, You could tell the tool was getting madder and madder. The madder he got the less sense his posts made. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Was so funny, I really needed it. <3

Huh, I see, you're putting words in my mouth that i never said or wrote, I know you guys own this place and you can't do whatever you want, I never refered someone or said names, Ashba just pointed out something I said, he apologized by his own will, i never asked someone to apologize to me so i can feel bigger, or made my comment to make everyone who replied to him to feel bad, no, i said that because I tried to show everyone here that you probably are making fun of him, but you have to know that he's having a lot of fun of us (prob more than the fun you have of him) and he wouldn't care less of what you have to say to him, he laughs at us because he's getting what he exactly wants with this, i just tried to save you all from following his game...

Im not afraid of getting punished for what im going to say but i really dislike when someone for trying to help and make another person feel better have to put another one in a bad position (without necessity to do it) for the wrong reasons.

Oh and i forgot to add that I don't like or dislike what you have to say, I don't mind because it don't have to do anything with me, and now before someone say im contradicting myself you have to know the reason i made my comment so read my entire reply please.
}
Thanks given by:

You want to know what I really dislike? I really dislike when someone who was given a second chance feels the need to run thier mouth about something that is really none of their fucking buisness! They say shit just to read their own words and don't think about the consequence of what the are saying, they basically go against the very people that helped them in the first place! That's what I really dislike!! See where I am going with this? I don't really give a shit if this little fag is "getting what he wants by us answering him" I answer because I wanted to torture him and so did Ash! And he said sorry cause you posted that bullshit, because he is a peace keeper and he is good to ALL YOU GUYS, me on the other hand, I have no problem kicking people out who don't know when it's in their best interest to STFU! Like I said I do like you, but you are really testing my patience. Now would be a good time to take my earlier advice and stick to your job. The end.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

(07-08-2014, 09:25 AM)BsK.| YaYa® #Sean Wrote: You want to know what I really dislike? I really dislike when someone who was given a second chance feels the need to run thier mouth about something that is really none of their fucking buisness! They say shit just to read their own words and don't think about the consequence of what the are saying, they basically go against the very people that helped them in the first place! That's what I really dislike!! See where I am going with this? I don't really give a shit if this little fag is "getting what he wants by us answering him" I answer because I wanted to torture him and so did Ash! And he said sorry cause you posted that bullshit, because he is a peace keeper and he is good to ALL YOU GUYS, me on the other hand, I have no problem kicking people out who don't know when it's in their best interest to STFU! Like I said I do like you, but you are really testing my patience. Now would be a good time to take my earlier advice and stick to your job. The end.
Ok im not going to keep this discussion because i respect you, but not because you're owner, its because I have nothing against you and you offered me to come back (and i appeciate it) and i hope it continue like it, I just talk to people like if were talking to a friend, forgetting about what he is or how important is, thats a part of me that the people had to deal when I was here (some years ago), what i want with this is not that im asking for forgiveness, I just want you to understand my attitude (and please, do not missunderstand this, im not giving orders, it just a petition), wich to be honest I don't feel it caused any trouble to someone here but you (and I still don't know how)

You don't have to take the things so seriously, none is attacking your right of free expression, like i said before, i said that like a warning (take it like you want).
}
Thanks given by: