Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Pc Is Back But My Keyboard dont work

sup guys , i got my pc back it was reset to defualt ( la formatearon) so anyway everything was right but the only thing is that my keyboard dont work i cant write.

i read that the reason is because i reset my pc without my drivers and know i have to search it with some kind of program but i dont know if this is true so i came here for help thank you =)

btw: im at the laptod since i cant write with my deskptop
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: rudeboy`

ow yu wrte tis tread if yor kybard dnt wrk???
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps

sir ptr if you read after i explain my complain i said i am at the laptod since i cant write in my deskop

}
Thanks given by: N0616JC

[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye© , BsK.| Fps

perhaps you have no lucky or your computer does not want you....buy another pc j/k

can u tell me if your keyboard is USB or PS2?
}

Today 08:42 AM] BullsEye©: i have a feeling that ur keyboard has gone bad
[Today 08:42 AM] BullsEye©: normally u dont have to install any drivers to get ur keyboard/mouse to work...its all plug and play and it shud work
[Today 08:41 AM] BullsEye©: wat windows are u using?
[Today 08:41 AM] BullsEye©: is it not working with plug and play?
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}

Drivers? lol I don't think so.. Maybe your keyboard is broken.. test if it works on another PC to confirm
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}

(01-30-2014, 11:44 AM)BullsEye© Wrote: Today 08:42 AM] BullsEye©: i have a feeling that ur keyboard has gone bad
[Today 08:42 AM] BullsEye©: normally u dont have to install any drivers to get ur keyboard/mouse to work...its all plug and play and it shud work
[Today 08:41 AM] BullsEye©: wat windows are u using?
[Today 08:41 AM] BullsEye©: is it not working with plug and play?

im using windows 7 professional, so i have to buy another keyboard u.u

my keyboard is really old his entry is like this

[Image: entrada_puerto_ps2_atx.jpg]

mine is the purple one ( Entrada/Entrance PS/2 de color purpura es de teclado/Ps2 Purple color keyboard)

}
Thanks given by:

yeah, the CPU Chassis/Tower is really old and its a PS2 port. Before buying a new keyboard, just borrow a keyboard from a friend and try to plug it in and see if it works. If it works, then buy a new keyboard, if it doesn't then its some other issue.

NOTE: You can buy a PS2 to USB connector and get a new USB keyboard...it works better than PS2
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}

That is a PS2 port alright. I still think that it suppose to be a plug and play situation here. I have had keyboard that used that port and I have no problems with it. Try to get another keyboard and see if that keyboard works, if the keyboard that you change works, then you will have to replace your keyboard.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye© , BsK.| Fps