Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Most epic troll BsK History!

I am editing this, so you guys will all know this is an old troll we did a long time ago to our dear Brother Ancientghost, It was so epic, I just felt That christmas time would be perfect to give you all the gift of GUT BUSTING LAUGHTER! So my gift to you all. <3 Enjoy Smile Oh and make sure you watch the demo when it gets posted, that is integral to the troll. hahahahahaha

Angry I can honestly say I never thought I would be writing a post like this. Some of you might have noticed that Myself, Shortbuss, Ashba and Spirit have been real pissed off the last few days... And you might also have noticed a post in the Managers Section titled "ANC DEMO".

If you look at that section now you will see that it says "Ancient Demo" There is a reason for this.HE IS A HACKER!! We have a demo of him wall hacking. Our own Fucking TRUSTED Staff member! Myself and the others mentioned have gone over that demo at least 10 times each, Hoping we would be wrong.

We are absolutely 100% sure and positive that he wall hacks. I truly wish this was wrong but it is not. We will not tolerate any of this kind of fucking shit. I bought your fucking copy of CS and Gifted it to you! We all worked to get you promoted to staff and what do you do but turn around and slap us all in the fucking face!

So you get what you fucking deserve! You are no longer a member of our Klan. You are demoted to registered, right where all fucking hackers belong. All other admins and whoever else is reading this, Feel free to tell this hack how you feel. He let everyone of us down.
We are all real disappointed with this bullshit, but it's not the first higher to hack, Just that he was our "friend" and this is how he treats us, Like we are fucking idiots.

Ok I am done and i am sick to my stomach over this bullshit.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

This is a fucking wake up call. don't fuck with us. we've had enough. it took us a couple days to review and gather shit.. but FUCK

Ancient, you are a fucking fag. fuck you and i hope you're computer dies. fuck off

Vega, you're doing a good job, but dont fuck around. you've been given ancient's position... ur old. we trust u, don't fuck with us. msg me, i need to talk so you understand your job...

Standard, we've agreed that you need more time to get to know positions. You're back to demo reviewer, you need to know your boundaries. You also seem to review a lot of demos anyways.. Just take your time and get a mentor... don't contradict or disrespect us and what we say... We won't tolerate any more.

fuck you all for doing this to us.. i still can't believe this shit.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}

oh well... this fucking week full of kids making jokes finished with him hacking? i cant believe this bullshit... i know him since i joined BsK in December 2011, i feel bad about it

Ancient we need to talk on steam, Join when you can, and i dont want your fucking jokes, this is serious, lets talk about why were you using hacks. Talk to me asap.

Btw... someone please delete the "WAR" shitty thread, im getting pissed of these kids making stupid jokes, i get confused when i try to check some profiles because you and your friends are changing names, bio, description, etc...

You should be banning hackers and looking for forum issues ( Check Staff Duties ) instead of making fucking jokes !!!

Thats all, im disappointed, this is the 3rd hacker kid we catch this month.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

What the fucking hell?! He was hacking?! I looked up to him when I am in the forum and in the server. Damn! I am at a lost for words to describe my feelings on this issue.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

im sad because ancient was a good member but he hacks !!! fuck you ancient is boring spend time teaching you and you spend our time.. this thread makes me sick about you ancient,I will put all my effort to not be in vain the promotion

thanks short Big Grin
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

damn...guys i have like a week without play!!!!
my pc have some problems and im are in the pc (laptop) of my brother and i dont have cs here
how shit i can be that guy? after all of this...
yaya you know,im not are a hacker NEVER!!!!!
im are sad for this,because im not are that guy!!! and i lose my position, and i know you guys hate me in this moment...
IM NOT ARE THAT GUY

(05-19-2013, 03:58 PM)VeGa Wrote: im sad because ancient was a good member but he hacks !!! fuck you ancient is boring spend time teaching you and you spend our time.. this thread makes me sick about you ancient,I will put all my effort to not be in vain the promotion

thanks short Big Grin
why you say im are a fucker?,how you know im are that guy?
i have like a week or more without play!!! because ,my pc have some problems!!!!
[Image: real_world_expectations_vs_reality_13.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(05-19-2013, 04:07 PM)AncientGhost Wrote: damn...guys i have like a week without play!!!!
my pc have some problems and im are in the pc (laptop) of my brother and i dont have cs here
how shit i can be that guy? after all of this...
yaya you know,im not are a hacker NEVER!!!!!
im are sad for this,because im not are that guy!!! and i lose my position, and i know you guys hate me in this moment...
IM NOT ARE THAT GUY

(05-19-2013, 03:58 PM)VeGa Wrote: im sad because ancient was a good member but he hacks !!! fuck you ancient is boring spend time teaching you and you spend our time.. this thread makes me sick about you ancient,I will put all my effort to not be in vain the promotion

thanks short Big Grin
why you say im are a fucker?,how you know im are that guy?
i have like a week or more without play!!! because ,my pc have some problems!!!!

fuck the hackers thats all !!!
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

Don't ppl know. I'm the only hacker allowed here lok
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by: kick-ass

Holy shit ancient.
We trusted you. I never expected this from you.
It makes me sad. I no longer know who to trust. shit AngryAngryAngryAngry
I do not believe you were able.
Fuck u!!!

Vega enjoy your new position. CONGRATS Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

And standard I warned you.
His lack of commitment and disrespect and fuck you.
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
[Image: 76561198085217952.png]
}
Thanks given by:

here is the demo for all to see!

http://www.mediafire.com/?dhh36h8tffs2g4h

sorry

Working on the error be patient...
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: