Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Installed/Update to Microsoft 10

Updating with Media Creation Tool (1 option)

The first method that we will discuss is very simple, only we will have to download Media Creation Tool, a tool from Microsoft, and in the window that opens us press in "Upgrade your PC now" and press next. If we are lucky and everything is correct our team will begin to download the update, and upgraded to Windows 10.

Media Creation Tool LINK

Updating through ISO (2 option)

Other method that we can use is to update through ISO. Also with this method we will use also Media Creation Tool although unlike the previous now we will chose the option to "Create installation media for another PC". On the next screen we will choose the language, the edition and the architecture. Below we give two options appear, we will choose the option to "ISO file" and we will tell you where you want to download it.

Once downloaded the ISO we select, we press the second button on our mouse or trackpad and we will choose the option to mount. we execute the file "Setup". After doing the steps mentioned before, the update program will open and now we have to select "Connect and install updates"

After preparing some things and check for updates a screen will appear that will ask us what we want to keep, and we may choose to keep both personal files such as applications, only personal files, or not retain nothing.

Note: If we are upgrading from a tablet and we do not have enough space just before we update a message will appear making it evident as and giving us the option to choose another unit to perform the installation. Note that in case you want to restore a previous version of Windows we will need the external drive.

[Image: BBlg8Tk.img?h=373&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f]
[Image: BBlfW3H.img?h=373&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f]
[Image: BBlg1e0.img?h=373&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f]
[Image: BBlg1e5.img?h=373&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f]
[Image: BBlfYF5.img?h=373&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f]
[Image: BBlg8TU.img?h=373&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f]
[Image: BBlg8TV.img?h=373&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

I can't install for this reason :' v

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3600 Series

Is my Tarjet of Graphics Sad I can't
}
Thanks given by:

Lmao that is old graphic card my friend , it could be a reason are you still using a old deskopt?

}
Thanks given by:

(08-06-2015, 12:15 AM)BsK.| Fps Wrote: Lmao that is  old graphic card my friend , it could be a reason are you still using a old deskopt?

I have a computer Window 7, but i have a icon in my pc about Window 10

and another coumputer is a XP lol
all my coumputer is "old"
}
Thanks given by:

i did not mean the operative system i was talking about the age of the machine itself

}
Thanks given by:

(08-06-2015, 09:03 AM)BsK.| Fps Wrote: i did not mean the operative system i was talking about the age of the machine itself

my computer was made in 2012 :I is a problem? is a laptop Windows 7
}
Thanks given by: