Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[ISSUE] Problem with lag.

I wanted to know because in the de_dust2 24/7 server that plays far more people than the official launch me less lag than the official?

I can not play in official since with this lag is impossible

[Image: Sin%2Bt%C3%ADtulo.png]

}
Thanks given by:

I play everyday with 190-230 maybe is your internet
}
Thanks given by:

(03-01-2015, 08:36 PM)'Phantom' Wrote: I play everyday with 190-230 maybe is your internet

but because it is my internet if the de_dust2 server will ping me with a maximum of 98 106 and in the Official am doing very lag.
}
Thanks given by:

Dust2 and Official are both running from same data center, which makes your claim invalid.

Official in reality is running less plugins than Dust2, and the only change between those 2 servers is the map choices. That screen shot simply means that one of your query was delayed. It could be due to network, or maybe the server was changing map at that time, which shows high latency.

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(03-01-2015, 09:56 PM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote: Dust2 and Official are both running from same data center, which makes your claim invalid.

Official in reality is running less plugins than Dust2, and the only change between those 2 servers is the map choices. That screen shot simply means that one of your query was delayed. It could be due to network, or maybe the server was changing map at that time, which shows high latency.

i played on de_dust2 all day and rarely see me ascended the lag, but today I became admin, start enter the official and give me lag too high, i have not idea it is the problem, with my network or some settings of my cs, but if so, would have lag on all servers.

}
Thanks given by:

Сommand lowering ping (config.cfg). 
rate "10000"
cl_rate "2500"
cl_cmdrate "30"
cl_updaterate "30"
Command "rate" does not work on STEAM !
And do not forget to run hl.exe low priority (Example *.bat "start /low hl.exe -game cstrike -steam -nojoy -noforcemparms -noforcemspd -noforcemaccel")
I apologize in advance for my language =)
}
Thanks given by:

Quote:'Sniezka' pid='89023' dateline='1425449564'
Сommand lowering ping (config.cfg). 
rate "10000"
cl_rate "2500"
cl_cmdrate "30"
cl_updaterate "30"
Command "rate" does not work on STEAM !
And do not forget to run hl.exe low priority (Example *.bat "start /low hl.exe -game cstrike -steam -nojoy -noforcemparms -noforcemspd -noforcemaccel")
I apologize in advance for my language =)

Please do not post about things that you don't know.
  • Rate command works on cs 1.6 just fine. Its max value has been increased with the 2013 update, but it is still a valid command.
  • Some people claim cl_rate has been removed, but I'm not sure. Whatever the case may be, cl_rate should be left to stock value for best results.
  • cl_cmdrate and cl_updaterate should not be that low. The reason is you are sending and recieving less data from server. It will lower your ping, but your reg will suffer, as well as other issues.
  • Last line is completely incorrect. You should set your game to high priority, not low priority. What this does is it makes your CPU process game before other processes. This won't do anything, unless your reason for lag is CPU power.
I under stand you are trying to help, but please verify everything before you suggest someone else to use it.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

The problem is more or less constant, the lag comes when he wants and goes equally, But that is not the reason.
}
Thanks given by:

If your latency is so high must be the distance at which you are to where they host servers, or your internet is shared and when they are using other computer you your latency increases!!!

Note: Close all consuming internet pages when you go to play Smile

Other than that i think they should give a reset to servers that are a little lagg, with a simple reset the servers can improve [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

}
Thanks given by:

The internet or pages not is the problem ...
I fixed it Big Grin
}
Thanks given by: camp1