Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I code PUG system yall host pug server?

(04-30-2015, 11:36 AM)'Dj Ashba™ ۩' Wrote: Pug Server

[Image: online_pug.jpg]

LMAO! You just made my day Smile

UPDATE: test server up and running with amx and meta mod, working on editing the YAP a little right now. Soon gonna compile the plugin back together and see if it works.

EDIT01: Well never mind gonna take a little bit longer, school board office domain went down which means time to go to work >.<.

}
Thanks given by:

(04-30-2015, 02:32 PM)'SmaTTeR' Wrote: LMAO! You just made my day Smile

UPDATE: test server up and running with amx and meta mod, working on editing the YAP a little right now. Soon gonna compile the plugin back together and see if it works.

EDIT01: Well never mind gonna take a little bit longer, school board office domain went down which means time to go to work >.<.

I have a personal request. Do not remove any instance from the author's name. It would be disrespectful to remove author's name from his work. You may not know, but Twillight Suzuka died a few years ago, so I really don't wanna remove his name from the plugin.

I could be wrong on that one. I read that he/she died, but last activity was 03-09-14. Whatever the case may be. I wouldn't suggest removing the author's name.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(04-30-2015, 03:06 PM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 02:32 PM)'SmaTTeR' Wrote: LMAO! You just made my day Smile

I have a personal request. Do not remove any instance from the author's name. It would be disrespectful to remove author's name from his work. You may not know, but Twillight Suzuka died a few years ago, so I really don't wanna remove his name from the plugin.

I could be wrong on that one. I read that he/she died, but last activity was 03-09-14. Whatever the case may be. I wouldn't suggest removing the author's name.

Did some research on that and see no reports of her death. Her names Melanie Maye not Ashlee, apparently Ashlee is a impersonator of here. She's asian, did name search for obituaries and no one with that name has died and has been asian. BUT I still wouldn't take the Copyright off of it because that is highly illegal no matter what state you are in. Been to court and dealt with someone trying to copy code and claim as theirs. So I will be sure to keep all copy right that is shown in server and or just in the code.

Currently restoring our cities server back to yesterday because our programming guy doesn't save a backup before he changes crap! YAY my life sucks at the moment lolol. I'm actually in the office right now and haven't had much time to work on the actual coding yet but will get to it when I get home tonight. Tonight hopefully being the next hour or so >.<

}
Thanks given by:

(04-30-2015, 04:25 PM)'SmaTTeR' Wrote: Did some research on that and see no reports of her death. Her names Melanie Maye not Ashlee, apparently Ashlee is a impersonator of here. She's asian, did name search for obituaries and no one with that name has died and has been asian. BUT I still wouldn't take the Copyright off of it because that is highly illegal no matter what state you are in. Been to court and dealt with someone trying to copy code and claim as theirs. So I will be sure to keep all copy right that is shown in server and or just in the code.

Currently restoring our cities server back to yesterday because our programming guy doesn't save a backup before he changes crap! YAY my life sucks at the moment lolol. I'm actually in the office right now and haven't had much time to work on the actual coding yet but will get to it when I get home tonight. Tonight hopefully being the next hour or so >.<

I didn't do any research on death, but just heard it from some senior members at alliedmodders. As for copy rights, anything that you find on alliedmodders is open source, which means you can change one line and claim the code as your own. A lot of people take advantage of that fact and rip the authors of their hard work, which really gets on my nerves.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Well YAP was actually half ripped code, Twilight knew how to code but she addmitted on forum she didn't know how to do it all very well. But still I wouldn't take the copy right off it and make it into my own plugin. But I finally got all the work at office done so it gives me some time to actually look at this code now.
}
Thanks given by: