Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HI!

I know I've been playing in your servers for sometime now but I thought I'd stop by and be a little more active on the forums! I'm already friends with a few BsK members but I just realized there are SO MANY!!! So HI Big Grin
}
Thanks given by:

haha hello! you're good player and cool person. welcome to the forums! (outside of the unban section) Big Grin
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Why thanks! I play with you sometimes in that one deathmatch Wink I think it's called DS, but yeah it's nice to finally branch out in the forums haha!
}
Thanks given by:

lol Hiiii..... welcome!! and yeah be active in the forums.. coz i soooo wana make you a clan member here. !! Smile Smile i just love legit steam accounts... Smile rofl
}
Thanks given by:

LOL normally i don't join pub clans but I think I'm done playing competitively so we'll see!
}
Thanks given by:

(06-04-2012, 11:35 PM)NIF Wrote: Why thanks! I play with you sometimes in that one deathmatch Wink I think it's called DS, but yeah it's nice to finally branch out in the forums haha!
Yeah thats the DM. thought that was you in there.

(06-04-2012, 11:48 PM)NIF Wrote: LOL normally i don't join pub clans but I think I'm done playing competitively so we'll see!

was the same, but BsK is awesome.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(06-04-2012, 11:30 PM)NIF Wrote: I know I've been playing in your servers for sometime now but I thought I'd stop by and be a little more active on the forums! I'm already friends with a few BsK members but I just realized there are SO MANY!!! So HI Big Grin

maybe u need to buy admin or make a small donation to give u some kinda inmunity Tongue

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

what besnik said... Big Grin we could give u some special powers if you could donate couple of bucks to our community... Big Grin Tongue
}
Thanks given by:

$6 BUCKS, Admin 1 Month -
WELCOME TO BSK !!! MR NIFFFFFF Smile

HAVE FUN AND FUCK ALL THE ADMINS WHO ARE BANNING U !
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

hey niff. welcome ^^
[Image: quemquercasar.gif]
}
Thanks given by: