Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HELP!!

When I mean by the components, I mean the hardware that you put into your computer and how old are those hardware. If they are 5+ years, then their reliability will decrease and often will lead to crashes and many other hassles. Also, have done any antivirus scan on your computer? There might be a malicious script on your computer that is causing this problem. If possible, do a rootkit scan your computer and see what happens.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

the problem is that i cant use safe mode to scan my pc . as i said to you f-6 my computer reboot itselft each time i want to use it. the ony things i can do is enter boot control (F11) or enter the bios(f2)
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

Hm... it seems that your motherboard is still okay. I think that it might be your hard drive that is damaged. Try and see if you can get an enclosure for your hard drive and plug it into your laptop and see what you can get from the hard drive and move it to your laptop for safe keeping and when you have done that, get a new hard drive and reinstall your system from a new hard drive. But before you do this, I would like to ask you one question. Can you get to the login screen before the computer reboots. Or better yet, does your computer even load the OS for you?
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

when i turn on my deskopt it appears windows loading and then ploop its restart again

}
Thanks given by:

Bad Harddrive
}
Thanks given by:

so i need to change it for a new one?

}
Thanks given by:

you should be able to run a check disk in the bios/cmos like is previously i stated ....... then you will know if it is the disk causing your system to reboot...

Start computer, press f2 and go to bios menu. select the hard drive check disk or boot up scan option (not sure what ver bios you are using but you should be able to find this option) Run the scan and see if you get back any errors... this make take some time... smoke a bowl and come back later.... Tongue
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

ok sir i will do =) , ill write in here when it finish or i find that thing

}
Thanks given by: