Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Format
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

[English]

Excuse me if I meddle, maybe things have changed a bit in my absence but I think that is not the most correct format to make an app admin, maybe my words are not well receive but down here I leave the most appropriate format which it was the one used in my time as an administrator ..

it helps a little more for the good performance of the members of all the community because we know it is not easy to be a good manager because it not only serves to kick or ban, we must be clear what the concept administrator, the administrator is more than anything to help, we can not forget that boys also'll let them down link of my hacks report, to take as an example all tropiesos I had which were many, but at the end of a long way to see the fruits of my effort.

[Español]

Disculpenme si me entrometo, talvez las cosas han cambiado un poco en mi ausencia pero creo que ese no es el formato mas correcto para hacer un admin app, tal vez mis palabras no sean bien recibas pero aqui abajo les dejo el formato mas adecuado el cual era el que se utilizaba en mis tiempos como administrador..

el mismo ayuda un poco mas para el buen desempeños de los miembros como de todas la comunidad porque sabemos que no es facil llegar ser un buen administrador porque el mismo no solo sirve para dar kick o banear, tenemos que tener claro lo que es el concepto de administrador, el administrador esta mas que todo para ayudar, que no se nos olvide esto muchachos, tambien les dejare abajo el link de mis hacks report, para que tomen como ejemplo todos los tropiesos que tuve los cuales fueron muchos, pero al final de un largo camino vean los frutos de mi gran esfuerzo.

In Game Name:
IP (whatismyipaddress.com)
Admin Experience: 
Server(s) requestings admin to:
Reasons you'd like admin:
Time of day you play (include timezone):
Links to 10 successful hacker reports by you:

http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-Admin-Aplication--11471

http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-Ricardo-s-reports

[Image: frases-del-desmotivaciones.jpg]

[Image: 746f234131bdd092747175f0599bb3fb.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

Hi bud, what's your steam id i couldn't find anything for it or did overlook something.
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Ricardo , EDHAWK

In Game Name: [BsK] Ricardo
IP (whatismyipaddress.com) : 190.207.42.151
Admin Experience: those who know me know I have a lot of experience
Server(s) requestings admin to: [BsK] Dust2 24/7
Reasons you'd like admin: I'd like to put an order in the server and in addition i can enter at any time of the day
Time of day you play (include timezone): morning, afternoon, evening
Links to 10 successful hacker reports by you: http://bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=10475
[Image: frases-del-desmotivaciones.jpg]

[Image: 746f234131bdd092747175f0599bb3fb.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

Link to steam id/profile on community to be clear, heh.
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Ricardo

Well done, just one complain... you don't need to translate in spanish, let people learn by themselves, keep it up boy !!
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Ricardo