Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

For Your Attention Waka and other members

This thread is in reference to the thread http://banishedsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=4726.

Look at how mine and other people's posts are in that thread.My third post clearly says I know the admin are trying their best and other people too commented properly.You need to clean your goddamn mouth waka.Just typing shit from other end of the computer doesnt make you brave or being COS in a clan doesnt make you intimidating.By the way you wrote that post,it makes you look like a 12 year old rebel kid.People like you bring bad names for the clans.I just wonder how you got to stay here.

If you are the same way outside your internet life,then goodluck with that mate,your in for serious trouble from people who are not on the other side of a pc.

YOU REPEL ME
}
Thanks given by:

way to show your maturity. Dodgy
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Seriously?Did u even read his post
}
Thanks given by:

yeah i did but it doesnt mean u need to get the last word.

you would understand if you were in the same position. we do our best to try to appeal to everyone's needs but again, we are only human. we have jobs, other things, lives to live and we can't always be on. we really do try our best believe me. there's always a handful of people that get disappointed because of the hackers on in the late late night/early morning. we hear it all the time. we're trying to cope, increasing admins to cover all ends of the night.

don't take anything personal. its the internet. at the end of the day, you're playing a game.
lets not be hostile.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

You're right and i feel you.
But being nasty to someone is not the solution.It just shows what background you have.People like waka just drags you down to their level and beat u at their game.This is the first time I joined a gaming forum in 4 year and my last forum was of EA sports.Its just that I've never seen people like waka given any responsibilities in those forums and we as moderators would just ban them permanently for being disrespectful.But things look different here and he can just walk away because he is COS Confused .
Well its gonna be my last post.Loved this server experience while it lasted.

Cheers,
~|ReMOrSe|~
}
Thanks given by:

What did i say in my post that was incorrect about your position? Everything i said was true including about your error with donators saying they are getting paid

You are just another arrogant child who expect everyone to live up to their standards. When i close the post that mean there should not be anymore posts bashing our admins talking about how we don't spectate or ban hackers. Nasty to someone? Disrespectful? lol You are out right confused. I answered your post according to your logic. You have failed to understand how things work and jumped on bashing wagon. I responded in the way you will understand. I challenged your post and your logic and you think it's a disrespect? Just because i used word fuck does not mean its a disrespect,it just shows how outraged i was by your post. I did not call you as single bad word so don't even try to tell me i disrespected you. It's not a paradise out there ya know? Fairy tales will end once you turn 18 and get your own job and responsibilities. I was not being nasty as you stated,I was being straight forward and once someone dare to question your judgement about how we do things in our community and servers you got hurt. It is my responsibility to protect our admins in the same way as i will punish them for breaking our rules. I will be as merciless to them as i will be protecting of them

Nobody else will protect their work and their mistakes but me. They do mistakes,sometimes they dont spectate but it is our job to evaluate their activity. And there is just not enough time to do everything to please "you".
The age when i can baby sit everyone including regular players and be soft and kind to them are over. WHen someone does something wrong,i tell it straight to their face. When someone does something great for the community i reward and tell it to them straight.
Community that has no admins with straight and demanding personalities don't live too long. Some people can't accept the truth when being told it to their face. They rage and spit "How you dare to question my POST,i came to give an advice and my advice is the best". You ban people like me? Well to your surprise I was high admin in a few more communities. Sadly they no longer exist because owners are no longer there and i did my job and everyone respected my authority according to my rank. Some liked me some did not,but i was never biased in my posts and decisions and has never failed my community.
And simple fact that you do not know who donators are makes me question your experience in other communities.
Most of our higher admins are like me. Old school. We all are 26 and up years of age and have our own lives and we know how things work and tell it how it is. So if you don't find my answers as soft and pleasing to you as you would like them to be,too bad. Too bad you are growing up in computer era. Growing up with friends on the street could teach you fast how truth works. It is not always like a candy
----
CPU: AMD FX-8320 OC@ 4.5 Jiggahearts
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100
GPU: 7870 Tahiti LE
RAM: G.Skill Ares 1866mhz 8 Jiggabyte
SSD: Samsung 830 128GB SATA III
HDD: Seagate 1TB SATA II
Mothaboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0 AM3+
PSU: 750 Watt 80+ Rosewill HIVE
Case: Rosewill THOR V2 White Edition
Monitors:23 and 19 inch
}
Thanks given by:

Wow tha tis a huge post and you compelled me to write back coz you questioned my role in the other community.
Well if you have no idea what EA sports and EA games are,then i am sorry to say you lack seriously in general knowledge department.
I was Moderator/Admin in both EA Sports Fifa online and EA games NFS online until 9th dec,2010.We were just 6 moderators and 12 directors(they were from blackbox studios who made the game so they were rarely online) and when I left the forum coz of my university work,the registered users were 5 million.So dont say crap about how hard it is for you.And we banned people who payed hundreds of dollars for the games,no freebies,So we had to be more cautious than you.And just incase you are wondering,our bans extended to the game,so if you were banned on forum,you were banned on game and vice versa.
As for me being a child,I am 21 years old,and I finish my university next year.I am sure I would have a good job so I dont have to sit around on forums being nasty to people just coz I am the COS of the forum.
As for banning you,using words like fag and insult were against out coc,so yes I would have enough grounds to ban you permanent from EA games online autolog which includes every game under EA.

EDIT:I never said donators get paid.I said admins dont get paid for their hard work so they should be above any donators.Atleast that was the way in EA.
I didnot grow up in a computer age.The first computer game i played was wolf 3d and you pretty surely know what era i am talking about.
I have a life outside these forums,and a happy one at that.But I still think,Insulting people just cause you can is not the solution
}
Thanks given by:

We are all friends (This community is for fun, not for fighting)

and this is only a game is for fun bro relax Big Grin

ps: i dont understand TongueTongueTongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Person who is about to finish university (Most likely undergraduate because you will be 22) and who says that i lack in general knowledge department surely would never type "coz" instead of because and don't say that i am trying to be grammar police or whatever you kids say these days. No wonder our economy is going downhill (Unless you are not from USA) because people like you who graduate from university are too lazy to type full words. My wife been studying for 6 years in the university, she finished when she was 24 and non of her friends or any Unigrad would ever let themselves do such silly mistake.
And please don't create new useless threads "COZ" it will get you nowhere. Closed and moved to rage area.
----
CPU: AMD FX-8320 OC@ 4.5 Jiggahearts
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100
GPU: 7870 Tahiti LE
RAM: G.Skill Ares 1866mhz 8 Jiggabyte
SSD: Samsung 830 128GB SATA III
HDD: Seagate 1TB SATA II
Mothaboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0 AM3+
PSU: 750 Watt 80+ Rosewill HIVE
Case: Rosewill THOR V2 White Edition
Monitors:23 and 19 inch
}