Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EDHAWK Reports #3 "The Retorning"

Hheeheheh

•Player Which You Are Reporting: jksgij;d
•Where this scene occured: Classic
•IP or Steam-ID of the player: VALVE_0:4:2085064349
•Admins which were active during this incident: LOL Phaze, Finnick, Danny, Phantom... all xD, but this man use strange hacks
•Cheats Used: Multi-Hack
•Date of Incident: 11/09/16 9:30 GMT-5
•Proof: https://mega.nz/#!MV8TFIKL!CRkL_y1XMjjrDHcu-TX7joDD4o84fYx_ms-qPnP4De4

This is strange, i  hope i'm not mistaking Big Grin
$die = false;

while(!$die){
  $dietryToKill();
}
}
Thanks given by:

I cannot confirm this report , because I can not see the demo....... This user will be in the spotlight
[Image: 76561198312096340.png]   [Image: graphic.png]

}
Thanks given by: EDHAWK

}
Thanks given by: [BsK] S7VEN , Phantom , EDHAWK

True, the demo not is of the player that you reported and btw always that you record a demo need put in console amx_who.
}
Thanks given by: EDHAWK

I'll review and test the demos, i'll try to get a proof, Thanks all Big Grin
$die = false;

while(!$die){
  $dietryToKill();
}
}
Thanks given by: Phantom

(09-13-2016, 08:26 PM)Phantom Wrote: True, the demo not is of the player that you reported and btw always that you record a demo need put in console amx_who.

Amx_who is for admin, this wont work for him will appear "access denied for this command" , ED when you start the demo put ''status" on the console.
}
Thanks given by:

Thanks, but, yes, i have uploaded a bad demo, but it is not my error, it's 'cuz my cs is fucked, i'll reinstall it. I have a File problem. but if i reinstall the cs i'll delete the demo. Can i upload it as mp4? Now i don't want to ban this man, i simply want to know if him hacks or no.

PDT: I always put status and amx_who, amx_who yes works, but just show the admin: yes/no, it don't show the ip.
$die = false;

while(!$die){
  $dietryToKill();
}
}
Thanks given by: