Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Difference Between STEAM & NON STEAM

Ok Guys im tired of people saying : He's Pro !!! Dont ban him, lol First place : If there's a "PRO" guy playing ( I mean a guy with good skills... "Pro" is a stupid word created by kids ) he should be a Steamer. if you wanna play CEVO matches & join ESEA you must be STEAM, so if you are a non steamer probably you're an unknown player ( no offense )

If you're going to report a Steamer, or call him cheater , get a good proof to do it... im tired of watch clean demos of Steam players

Of course Steam guys can use Hacks, but that doesnt make sense ( but happens some times ), buy CS Steam to get banned? thats stupid !LOL

Im gonna teach you how to recognize if a player is Steamer or Non.steamer

• Type status in console, it will show you STEAM ID's

You can divide a Steam ID into 3 parts

Im Gonna use MY OWN Steam ID to show you....

my steam ID is :

STEAM_0:0:35506059

"STEAM" always start with that...

"0:0" I dont know a name for this part lol... but i'll teach you something very importart about this part later.

"35506059" the rest of the numbers

-If the steam id starts with 0:4 THE GUY IS NON-STEAM.

For Example : STEAM_0:4:1677480065

-If the STEAM ID starts with 0:0 or 0:1

You have 2 options : if the ID starts with 0:0 or 0:1 and it has 8 digits or less, the player is STEAM

Examples :

0:0:35506059 ( 8 digits )
0:0:5631 ( 5 digits )
0:1:2283908 ( 7 Digits )

NOTE : any 8 Digits steam ID started with 7, 8 , 9 is a NON-STEAM, at least for now....

-If the ID starts with 0:0 or 0:1 and it has MORE than 8 digits ITS A FAKE !!!
that means the guy is using PacSteam or STEAM Cracked

Examples :

0:0:3827192837
0:1:481726152

And now... the number of digits means if you're New or Old , a 5 digits steam id means the guy is playing since 2003 when steam started, 4 digits... maybe the first week,.... etc

That means they're experienced players and You Need A GOOD DEMO !! to report them

NOTE: You can never ban a steamer under the reason "Ip Changer"

Steam id and ip both get the ban so even if someone changes his ip he cant really change his steam ID and join again.

Thats all !! be careful guys
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

Good post, I have to learn a lot Smile
}
Thanks given by:

im gonna make a Spanish version for you guys
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Mas†∑rPaIn© , Fuzilero

Thanks Masterpainter, but im translating now ...
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Mas†∑rPaIn©

(01-30-2013, 09:41 PM)Dj คsнвa™ Wrote: im gonna make a Spanish version for you guys

if you need help I can translate this

(01-30-2013, 09:51 PM)Dj คsнвa™ Wrote: Thanks Masterpainter, but im translating now ...

No problem if you need anything call me.
PD. if you see several +thanks is because I have so sleepy that I confuse the reply button with that +thanks
hahahahaha XD
[Image: 76561198073103475.png]
[Image: 20j1y4g.png]
}
Thanks given by:

DJ make there a note that you can never ban a steamer under the reason "Ip Changer"

Steam id and ip both get the ban so even if someone changes his ip he cant really change his steam ID.
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

copied
}
Thanks given by: