Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community Input

Hi,

Our community has been going through a slum period, and I wanted everyone's input on what can be done to improve our situation. I'm willing to add another cs 1.6 server to our community, but I need to know what kind of server would you generate a good player base. All ideas and suggestions are welcomed.

Best,
$atanic $pirit
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One

THIS IS DEAD, but hey... let's keep the forum, for nostalgia reasons
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Buy blackwake, rent a server

"Join my new community

BSK

Banished Sailors Klan, a great Blackwake community! "
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

The forum shale never die but our cs1.6 just isn't what it used to be . I have always liked the idea of bringing more games here to the community but we need more feedback on what games and or servers we really want to play and keep here as the times change. I hope you all can put some more input in and help us evolve along this new era of community gaming.
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: $atanic $pirit

(04-10-2017, 03:48 AM)Phaze-One Wrote: The forum shale never die but our cs1.6 just isn't what it used to be . I have always liked the idea of bringing more games here to the community but we need more feedback on what games and or servers we really want to play and keep here as the times change. I hope you all can put some more input in and help us evolve along this new era of community gaming.

Forums will always stay no matter what, but I would also like to bring back our game servers. Its not really that hard, and can be done, if we all get our heads together.
}
Thanks given by:

Tbh none of the possible mods for Cs 1.6 will magically gather people, i've been playing on Zombie Plague servers lately but even servers with solid communities are simply lacking people without boosting.

I have to say that i haven't found a good and solid Zombie Escape server but pretty much as i said, without boost there won't be players to consider a server alive, perhaps if there's a way to keep a ZP server full/with very high population with continous boost, you might get people interested on buying perks with real money i've seen this in other servers, still there are risks and i don't really have more ideas.
}

(04-10-2017, 08:55 PM)$atanic $pirit Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 03:48 AM)Phaze-One Wrote: The forum shale never die but our cs1.6 just isn't what it used to be . I have always liked the idea of bringing more games here to the community but we need more feedback on what games and or servers we really want to play and keep here as the times change. I hope you all can put some more input in and help us evolve along this new era of community gaming.

Forums will always stay no matter what, but I would also like to bring back our game servers. Its not really that hard, and can be done, if we all get our heads together.

Agreed.  Other games that come to mind are things like World of Warcraft, Destiny, more mmorpg, not necessarily fps. Just an idea.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}

Now we got some ideas flowing. Lets consider all of our options, and gather more input.
}
Thanks given by:

(04-11-2017, 06:35 PM)r3coN Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 08:55 PM)$atanic $pirit Wrote:

Agreed.  Other games that come to mind are things like World of Warcraft, Destiny, more mmorpg, not necessarily fps. Just an idea.

Im a world of warcraft player , its a good idea but nobody here have experience on a wow server, but i like the idea, i can help if you do that , i can talk with the owner of odysseum for help ( one of the best private servers of cataclysm ).. , another game can be rust or warcraft ..
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}

mabe expand our community to console? just an idea
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by: