Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Clean-Up)

Hello soldiers,

Time has come for another roster cleaning, i know our current cs 1.6 roster has grown short over time but that is no excuse for inactivity. Inactive admins will be demoted, same goes for inactive Klansmembers, I will be removing inactive members as well as inactive admins this week. stay tuned for more updates!!!
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: EDHAWK , [BsK] S7VEN , BsK.| Fps , r3coN , Phantom , Finnick , StandarD

Noted .
}
Thanks given by:

If you guys want to move me to retired and give my position to somebody who deserves it, that would be awesome. I am super busy these days and can't find the time to play the game. I log on to the site almost daily from work and check on things maybe because of habit lol Smile
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] S7VEN

(09-19-2016, 12:07 PM)BullsEye© Wrote: If you guys want to move me to retired and give my position to somebody who deserves it, that would be awesome. I am super busy these days and can't find the time to play the game. I log on to the site almost daily from work and check on things maybe because of habit lol Smile

Believe me, no one "deserves" your spot. Oh, and you earned it, which is different. See you around Bulls :Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN , StandarD

Ok so... still a chance for you to get your ass included in this roster count... i see alot of you have been active this past week and for that i thank you, lets continue to grow here and make banished soldiers great again!!!
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}