Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Poll: Do you agree with the bombsite restriction ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.14%
4 57.14%
No
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bombsite restriction

Hello,
Sometimes when the server population drops i find quite annoying when some lonely soul decides to plant on B while most of the players are playing around A.
Actually most players acknowledge that when the numbers are low they should be playing around A site only but sometimes people wants to sneak around B site, etc and it's kinda moronic to tell people where to go. Works when people understands and can comprehend when playing A is suggested.

I'm sure that there's a plugin that restricts planting on B unless there's a certain number of players for this server could be that if we have below 6 players (3 vs 3) then planting on B would be disable, terrorists can sneak around and go anywhere but they would need to head into A if they want to plant.

Any opinions regarding this ?
}
Thanks given by:

I agree with this , you could try this method a week to see how it operates on the server
[Image: 76561198312096340.png]   [Image: graphic.png]

}
Thanks given by:

this is an game, we like to be free to won the game with bomb planting on the other side of the map, too much restriction will be annoying and will be hard to get the server full. they will leave if they feel too much controlled to play as we want. just my opinion. dont forget. its a classic map.
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] S7VEN

(07-30-2016, 05:28 PM)StandarD Wrote: this is an game, we like to be free to won the game with bomb planting on the other side of the map, too much restriction will be annoying and will be hard to get the server full. they will leave if they feel too much controlled to play as we want. just my opinion. dont forget. its a classic map.

Then the amount of players suggested for the restriction to trigger could be lowered from 6 (3 vs 3) to 4 (2 vs 2) too many restrictions sure would be annoying for the player base but it is also when there are few players and they cannot agree where they should be playing at, i don't think that with below 6 or 4 players you could enjoy the whole map specially as CT.

As Danny said this could be tested ?
}
Thanks given by:

This plugin does seem irrelevant, as I'm always under the impression that players are smart enough to choose the bombsite. Add a poll to this thread and lets take a vote.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(07-30-2016, 05:56 PM)$atanic $pirit Wrote: This plugin does seem irrelevant, as I'm always under the impression that players are smart enough to choose the bombsite. Add a poll to this thread and lets take a vote.

Done, most are smart but some aren't lol.
}
Thanks given by:

I like old style, plant wherever you want. There is more than enough time to run to the other site, but it is just my opinion. Tongue
Tongue
}
Thanks given by: