Admin app
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

Congratz bro welcome to blue team <3
}
Thanks given by: gl1tch!

welcome to the blue team remember read our rules and if you need help with the admin commands send me a mp
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}

(06-30-2013, 05:34 PM)[BsK] YaYa Wrote:
(06-30-2013, 04:15 PM)AncientGhost Wrote: ACCEPTED!!!
i will send u a pm
read yours rules to dont be a noob admin
welcome to the blue team
note:now you will be a trial,you need upload all the demos of yours bans in admin demo zone

Also use the [BsK-T] tag while you are on trial! And don't ban someone unless you are sure they are hacking! If u r not sure ask another admin BEFORE you ban! Congrats and good luck. Smile

Wow I sure do use a lot of exclamation Marks!!!!!!! Don't I !!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

Congrats for Server Admin. Smile
If you have doubts about how to use your admin powers you can send me a PM.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}

Congratz men ! Big Grin
}

Thanks everybody! For now, i'm doing good my work XD
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

congrats
and welcome to the blue team!
[Image: 76561198073103475.png]
[Image: 20j1y4g.png]
}

i will send u a pm
welcome to the blue team
note:now you will be a trial,you need upload all the demos of yours bans in admin demo zone

Also use the [BsK-T] tag while you are on trial! And don't ban someone unless you are sure they are hacking! If u r not sure ask another admin BEFORE you ban! Congrats and good luck. Smile

I would like to add that if there are no fellow admin around to ask for advice or opinion, then please record a demo and post it to the admin demo zone to ask for evaluation from our demo-reviewers so that you can make a better call in the future. Also, please do not be afraid ask questions, no questions are stupid, only people who do not ask are.......

Anywho, congratulations on your acceptance, Good Luck, and show the hackers that BsK does not show mercy to them!!

HOOT-AH!
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: AncientGhost , gl1tch!

(07-01-2013, 12:54 AM)N0616JC Wrote:
i will send u a pm
welcome to the blue team

I would like to add that if there are no fellow admin around to ask for advice or opinion, then please record a demo and post it to the admin demo zone to ask for evaluation from our demo-reviewers so that you can make a better call in the future. Also, please do not be afraid ask questions, no questions are stupid, only people who do not ask are.......

Anywho, congratulations on your acceptance, Good Luck, and show the hackers that BsK does not show mercy to them!!

HOOT-AH!

I will it, man! Thanks for your words.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: