Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Admin abuse

}
Thanks given by:

Ammm... i got a question, how many times did he slay to you?

i'm sorry if i cannot say anything in here highers, just let me know.

[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Doing my job as normally i do.

1- I admit the slay was inappropriate, if any can check i apologized, i was gonna slap him like i do to the campers as first warning.
2-I warned about the camping, if you don't listen/see, that's not my problem, i just do my job.
[Image: tumblr_mnvt5n9MXn1r1mr1po1_500.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Lui

I walked for there and saw you and shoot you, you gave me slay,  neither had to slap to me was not camper
}
Thanks given by:

you guys need to improve yourselfs...stop fighting..in game.

}
Thanks given by:

(04-01-2015, 03:21 PM)'Sakurai' Wrote: you guys need to improve yourselfs...stop fighting..in game.

you is talking with me?
}
Thanks given by:

(04-01-2015, 02:57 PM)'OxNard' Wrote: I walked for there and saw you and shoot you, you gave me slay,  neither had to slap to me was not camper

you haven't answered my question anyways, if he did slay you just one time, and then he said sorry there's nothing about any admin abuse, he just made a mistake in that case, i can't see in your picture if you was camping or not. So, this drama need to stop now.

}
Thanks given by:

I have one think to say here.

Firts: he was in Dark, hes not in ttspawn or another place still watching.

Secound: The admin have to make a warning maybe 2 slaps Dont see any slap there only Slay

Three: The only way for the admin to bring slay to one user its if the user was afk in spawn

So i think Agent abuse of your power...

104 a
}
Thanks given by:

actually orange did not warned him.. I mean he does not slap him..or something also...oxnard was in tunnel he was not camping furthermore oxnard was cts so...i did not understand why he slayed him.
}
Thanks given by:

(04-01-2015, 02:34 PM)'Agent Orange' Wrote: Doing my job as normally i do.

1- I admit the slay was inappropriate, if any can check i apologized, i was gonna slap him like i do to the campers as first warning.
2-I warned about the camping, if you don't listen/see, that's not my problem, i just do my job.

he was camping or not? explain what was him exactly doing...

}
Thanks given by: