Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Admin Kenya is FOOLIN.

Whattup peeps, some of you may know me some of you may not, but I'm a regular and people see me in the server all the time. Socializing and playing the great server you guys offer us. Now it's not the ban that made me mad in this one, because its only 30 minutes, but of how Kenya abused his powers and just banned me because he felt like it. I just got redirected from the classic server to 24/7 with one of my good buddies WHX, who was also banned for 30 minutes, for merely talking on the mic. First we got kicked, and that was the first time I ever got kicked for somes hit like that in the server. Came back, told admins on mic that we can't talk in the server? After saying all that he banned us. I got some chat logs on steam with kenya-
Kenya :I tell you shut up more than 5 times
Umm: lol bro i said 1 sentence ur fucken foolin
Umm: i said 1 sentence, i got kicked
Umm: came back, was talking to my buddy
Umm: and i got banned
Umm: i got it all
Umm: ull see it on fourms
KenYa: I warned many times not to speak with mic
KenYa: the end
Umm: lol, we can't talk in the server? Never knew that was part of the rules.

That's pretty much it, talking on the mic is now a rule and cannot be done, in Kenya's world.

-Your Scrumptious Slut, Umm.
}
Thanks given by:

wait the kenya's answer pls be patient and thanks for play in Banished Soldiers ! Smile
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

I do not abuse my powers. I warned thousands of times "stop mic" and did not understand, i gave him kick over 5 times . I warned many times to all and this guy looks like he did not understand. My patience it just , i decided to give just ban. Everyone knows here is not spoken by micro, you are the only one who did not know. And the first thing you do is threaten me . END
}
Thanks given by:

I never heard stop talking on mic from you ever. You kicked me 5 times? You kicked me once, your making ur numbers out of proportion. Now if you said stop talking on mic in spanish in chat, i wouldn't understand because I'm all about merica. You do a horrible job.
}
Thanks given by:

You're the only idiot intruding on the server with the micro, that part does not understand that here the mic is not used.
Not me fuck...!!!I never spoke on the server with micro

If you keep this up I will hesitate to give ban, because all you do is annoy and do not you stop playing in peace to others
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

"that part does not understand that here the mic is not used. "

Well, I Didnt know we dont allow the use of microphone, and i didnt know using the mic was spamming.

In that case the command should be sv_voiceenable 0 ... oh but it is sv_voiceenable 1 , so i guess you are WRONG.

You better explain this ASAP Kenya...
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010

}
Thanks given by:

(12-28-2014, 10:56 AM)KenYa # Wrote: He was doing 2 things.
Was he spamming on mic and
Was he using abusive language on mic

Can you be a little bit more specific? What word did he use that made you kick him? Also were those words directed towards you or they were just having a chat with each other?

The reason why I ask this is, because umm and think it was "nub in the pub" were playing with me in Classic, for quite a while last night. They were talking to each other, which shouldn't have any effect on anybody. You always have the option to mute them from client side. I'm hoping you better have a really good reason for your actions.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Ash

(12-28-2014, 12:32 PM)$atanic $pirit Wrote:
(12-28-2014, 10:56 AM)KenYa # Wrote: He was doing 2 things.
Was he spamming on mic and
Was he using abusive language on mic

Can you be a little bit more specific? What word did he use that made you kick him? Also were those words directed towards you or they were just having a chat with each other?

The reason why I ask this is, because umm and think it was "nub in the pub" were playing with me in Classic, for quite a while last night. They were talking to each other, which shouldn't have any effect on anybody. You always have the option to mute them from client side. I'm hoping you better have a really good reason for your actions.

Actually I can not remember well, when speaking with a microphone, is very uncomfortable for me because I can not hear my opponent, is frustrating for me. No memory if words were directed at me or was a conversation with another person. i return to the same, I warned of all possible ways , many times...!
Try to shut him up, warning and giving kick, but not understood

no longer want to talk about this
Thanks
}
Thanks given by: