Admin Application - Official
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

In Game Name: iKill|Dragon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90602

IP (whatismyipaddress.com) : 24.91.50.215

Admin Experience: WHX server, My old clan's server. I've been playing CS for over 10 years. I can detect aimbot, wall hack, anti-recoil, speed hack.

Server(s) requesting admin to: Official

Reasons you'd like admin: I'm tired of current members in SPEC and not banning obvious hackers. Speedhackers, Aimbot, etc... It's obvious to even people not in SPEC. I even see players that I've banned from WHX's server come to the BSK-OFFICIAL server to hack.

I have no interest in joining any clan or participating in any matches. I will wear your tag if you want. I just want to keep the servers that I play in as clean as possible.

Time of day you play (include timezone): Daytime EST.
}
Thanks given by:

DENIED!

We can hadle our own servers, and we sure as hell don't want Non-Members as ADMIN! Guys work hard to get there, we don't just hand it out to anyone who asks!

DENIED!!
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

(07-23-2014, 01:00 PM)dragonballz Wrote: I have no interest in joining any clan or participating in any matches. I will wear your tag if you want. I just want to keep the servers that I play in as clean as possible.
hahahahaaha dude all our members use our tag because they like it bcuz they love it... because they really want to be a member of this family .... we don't want to have anyone who use the tag only because " have to use" ...our tag is a privilege !!!!!

Admin app DENIED AGAIN.....
[Image: 76561198073103475.png]
[Image: 20j1y4g.png]
}
Thanks given by: MpReSsive , BsK.| MOSHE DAYAN , CAMILO1010

(07-23-2014, 01:22 PM)BsK.| YaYa® #Sean Wrote: DENIED!

We can hadle our own servers, and we sure as hell don't want Non-Members as ADMIN! Guys work hard to get there, we don't just hand it out to anyone who asks!

DENIED!!

It sure doesn't look like you can handle your own servers. You know, with all the hackers.
}
Thanks given by:

If your so eager to help, then you could have purchased admin, but with the attitude and insults you have provided us with, Dont bother, cause you wont get it
[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}

(07-23-2014, 06:55 PM)MpReSsive Wrote: If your so eager to help, then you could have purchased admin, but with the attitude and insults you have provided us with, Dont bother, cause you wont get it

Did I say anything that was untrue?

I don't pay my employer. I am offering my services to BSK for free. Over 10 years of experience.
}
Thanks given by:

Here Don't work the things as you think, you need "Deserve" the privilege of clean the server, be admin, we don't know who are you, we will not give to you the admin, so please stop asking for admin.
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-29975-1405694372-11.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

Once again, your application has been DENIED. Now I would recommend not telling us we dont know how to control our servers again. As we have all said we are proud to use the BsK tag and be a part of this community, talking trash about it will get you no where but banned.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}