Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

(-Admin Application-)
In Game Name: [BsK] Batman_furry
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37656806
IP (whatismyipaddress.com) : 174.110.160.30
Admin Experience: Yes
Server(s) requestings admin to: [BsK] Official Server or Gun game server
Reasons you'd like admin: I have seen many hackers online which i cant really do nothing about and i cant record that much since my computer is stupid and have a lot of space. I am active on the official and gun game most of the day. And if i tell somebody to do something, for example. Stop Spamming or anything or even warn them , they are like you are not admin ._. And not many admins are on at all, well not at least when I am on.
Time of day you play (include timezone): GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) It is 4:17 Pm right now. Plus i am on like since 3-8 or like 4-8
Links to 10 successful hacker reports by you:
I didnt really report that many hackers. Only one and i messed up really bad but i usually just ask end to come to the server to ban them so i dont really have a link. You can ask End. Thanks anyway.
http://bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=10974
I will understand if i dont get admin. Smile Have a nice day.
}
Thanks given by:

You need to learn how to properly record and report hackers before you get admin. Please look around the forum for threads that can help you on this. Also feel free to ask any admin or up on what/how to do things. If you need help just ask.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: krazzy , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

I understand. End explained to me to use mediafire and ect. I just didnt get the ip which i know how to get now.
Its 'status' in the game and you get a list of ips and you choose the correct one. End explained everything to me.
}
Thanks given by:

(02-13-2014, 04:35 PM)batman_furry Wrote: I understand. End explained to me to use mediafire and ect. I just didnt get the ip which i know how to get now.
Its 'status' in the game and you get a list of ips and you choose the correct one. End explained everything to me.

actually status only gets the steam IDs. you have to type "amx_who" to get IPs and steam IDs. However not all our servers let non admins use that command, but type it anyways.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

You need to have AT LEAST 1 month as a clan member too bro.
[Image: Rattlehead_2.png]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

I understand . Thanks for looking into my application Smile i was just trying cause of these reasons
Reasons you'd like admin: I have seen many hackers online which i cant really do nothing about and i cant record that much since my computer is stupid and have a lot of space. I am active on the official and gun game most of the day. And if i tell somebody to do something, for example. Stop Spamming or anything or even warn them , they are like you are not admin ._. And not many admins are on at all, well not at least when I am on.
Time of day you play (include timezone): GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) It is 4:17 Pm right now. Plus i am on like since 3-8 or like 4-8
Thanks <3 i understand but can you get more admins available on the server please??
}
Thanks given by:

We can't accept your application since we don't know if you can detect hackers correctly.. you need start making reports, showing us that you know to differentiate who is hacker and who is playing "clean" and that you can record the corresponding proof of the valid way... and yeah, you usually call me when you spot a hacker, but that's not enough.

If i were to accept you, I would accepted you for Dust2 24/7 and do not for official but in all case first you have to do what I said above and do what shortbuss said.

You application will be waiting, take a look to the requeriments.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}