Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

Hi guys ! Big Grin
I have returned because I am interested in the admin app
In Game Name:
[BsK] R'Juan
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:4:1635563265 ( I use Cs 1.6 No Steam to play )
IP:
Admin Experience:
None
Server(s) requestings admin to:
Dust_2 Server, Official Server

Reasons you'd like admin:
Because there are many hackers who enter to ruin the game and sometimes can't find admins to clean servers.. I have to report hackers.. but they continue hacking until an admin see the report, I am very active in the servers! In addition I can help in the aspect of To prohibit them hackers and players that they don't like to follow the rules (Cheaters, hackers, spammers,etc...)

Time of day you play (include timezone):

sometimes all the day, usually 16:00 - 23:00

Links to 3 successful hacker reports by you:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qdl3c4rlr3mmr09
http://www.mediafire.com/?sl2dmvw88baxz54
http://www.mediafire.com/?tihkz91f16cgv6o
http://www.mediafire.com/?dn1gui6sce89qt7
}
Thanks given by:

lol seriously you copied my admin app??

[Image: AxvoRCJ.png]

I know you are very active player, but sometimes you think some steamers are hacks, so I think you need to post more reports!, let us check your skills at hour to catch hacks!
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , R'Juan

LOL
thanks for bringing that to our attention fuzi.

I know you were told to wait a week... but honestly you need longer. You need time to grow and learn and it seems you really just want admin and thats pretty much it. You're active but still new in the clan.. its only been a week.
and goob job copying fuzi's app, including his reason why he wants to be an admin, but thanks for being creative enough to add a little to it as well..... lol

DENIED.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , StandarD , R'Juan

(03-27-2013, 10:05 PM)Fuzilero Wrote: lol seriously you copied my admin app??

[Image: AxvoRCJ.png]

I know you are very active player, but sometimes you think some steamers are hacks, so I think you need to post more reports!, let us check your skills at hour to catch hacks!

Mmm the first doesn't copy his admin app, i take it as a reference since you were Accepted for that his ip does not appear, not id_steam, and the reasons I it am not going to deny the beginning if it should copy it since other words not tape-worm that to use. I come second: This one well I will wait for total like it shows in the demo that ise in my reports to hackers. Many players complain for the stagnation of some admins.
}
Thanks given by:

LOLZ You have to be able to speak better english than you do to be admin anyway, And he wasn't sying you copied his IP or His steam ID! We can see you changed that, but you copied everything else word for word other than what you added at the end. Like shortbuss said..............DENIED
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: ssubtrohs ///_- , R'Juan

R'Juan my major concern is what shortbus brought to our attention. You are a very active player, but needs some more practice to identify hackers.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: ssubtrohs ///_- , R'Juan

looks. honestly you are a great Clan member. why whenever I enter in the servers you are spectator in a hacker. I find it cool. but know what you are doing.. hese guys you do demos you think simply its demo will ban you?? DO NOT. YOU TRY TO WARN ON THE FORUM IF IT IS NOT ALREADY ONE THERE. the ADM will do the job. This community ... watch the word ''COMMUNITY'' It's a place where we work as a team. not alone trying to make demos for ADM. I think for now you should continue as clan member to mature a bit and have creativity.

(Note: I will delete my ADM app before it copy.) UAHAUAHUAHTongue
}
Thanks given by: R'Juan

Good, the last thing that I have to say, is this well I NOT SPEAKS PERFECTLY THE ENGLISH (It is a point in against) But I am trying to learn English and to speak English with some admins that help me and in addition I take courses of ENGLISH PRIVATE in my house. But bringing hackers, Yes they can be fixed it does like 8hrs behind bring 2 hackers and they were banneados confidently thanks to my report. To what said Standard, You itself said to me in the server: first tape-worm that to bring (Recording demo) And while I ago it and I am late in raising the demo to Internet min 15 minutes. There think you that in this time the hacker but there is not an admin online in the server it is going to continue " Using his cheat "
And I want to ask for the pardon .. for insisting for the admin, but I see that my only task is going to be to report hackers and i apply in the clan. And Especially as he said Yaya To learn to speak WELL the English language.
Regards And thank you very much for his response Smile
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , Fuzilero

no worries, thanks for the interest and all. Just take a little more time to learn more about cs and distinguishing hackers from non hackers to just prepare yourself to be an admin. And thanks for putting interest in learning english. We understand you're learning and thats all we can ask. We'll be patient with you if you be patient with us and wait a bit before applying for admin.

thanks and have fun!
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: R'Juan , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

haha...

Anyway... You can try the best way to get admin

$$$$ DONATIONS $$$$

only $6 , Paypal/creditcard only
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©