Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Admin Abuse on D2 24/7

Hello there,
So I was playing on the D2 24/7 server and I was on a team with this guy. As we have suspected a player of wallhacking, I was telling him where this player was through the say_team option. Therefore, nobody else could see. All of the sudden, my teammate got banned and the admin told me to "shut the fuck up". Is it me or is this abuse of power?
[url=http://postimg.org/image/jryzdvvin/][Image: Screenshot_from_2015_05_08_02_42_03.png]

}
Thanks given by:

(05-08-2015, 01:53 AM)'deeznuts' Wrote: Hello there,
So I was playing on the D2 24/7 server and I was on a team with this guy. As we have suspected a player of wallhacking, I was telling him where this player was through the say_team option. Therefore, nobody else could see. All of the sudden, my teammate got banned and the admin told me to "shut the fuck up". Is it me or is this abuse of power?
[Image: Screenshot_from_2015_05_08_02_42_03.png]

you are the voice of the people? that's admin abuse? I have many bans and never abused my power so
you see my range?
you are pathetic !!!
 [img]images/smilies/angry.gif[/img]

[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by:

You are right. I do see your point. Your range is minuscule and you are pathetic.
However, to answer your question, yes, I am the voice of my friend getting banned for no apparent reason. I have told him in say_team chat where to go, and you have banned him without any spectating.
If you try to disprove me, do you have a demo? Because I sure as hell have YOU cussing me out for no apparent reason.
}
Thanks given by:

'[BsK Wrote:rudeboy`' pid='92012' dateline='1431068359']

you are the voice of the people? that's admin abuse? I have many bans and never abused my power so
you see my range?
you are pathetic !!!

This is the last time you abuse your powers like that. Provide the demo and stop acting like a spoiled kid. Talking in red letters and posting angry faces don't make you better.
deeznuts you might be frustrated, but fighting insult with insult will only turn out worst for you. Keep a hold of your words till the demo is being reviewed.

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(05-08-2015, 02:02 AM)'deeznuts' Wrote: You are right. I do see your point. Your range is minuscule and you are pathetic.
However, to answer your question, yes, I am the voice of my friend getting banned for no apparent reason. I have told him in say_team chat where to go, and you have banned him without any spectating.
If you try to disprove me, do you have a demo? Because I sure as hell have YOU cussing me out for no apparent reason.

1- You can not ask me a demo.
2- you would have been kicked in the ass for insulting my mom.
3- you're a child...
4- you speak English, your friend speaks Spanish.
anything else? ohh! I went good to you.
 [img]images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

(05-08-2015, 02:08 AM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote:

you see my range?
you are pathetic !!!

This is the last time you abuse your powers like that. Provide the demo and stop acting like a spoiled kid. Talking in red letters and posting angry faces don't make you better.

you think I abuse my power? lol 

'[BsK Wrote:rudeboy`' pid='92016' dateline='1431068975']
(05-08-2015, 02:02 AM)'deeznuts' Wrote: You are right. I do see your point. Your range is minuscule and you are pathetic.

1- You can not ask me a demo.
2- you would have been kicked in the ass for insulting my mom.
3- you're a child...
4- you speak English, your friend speaks Spanish.
anything else? ohh! I went good to you.
 [img]images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

(05-08-2015, 02:08 AM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote:

you see my range?
you are pathetic !!!

you think I abuse my power? lol 

http://prntscr.com/72tvlc <<< In my years as bsk I never abused my power

}
Thanks given by:

Congratz! You were capable of talking like a normal human being for once. Decent.
You're right! My friend does speak Spanish as well. Its called being bilingual.
I am 23, how old are you?
And yes, I did drop a couple bombs as well however I am so sorry that I did not know you were an admin so I could record a demo of who was actually Shitting from around the corner before you have even seen me.
Oh, is called sound? My shift key must have been broken than.

Congratz! You were capable of talking like a normal human being for once. Decent.
And yes, I did drop a couple bombs as well however I am so sorry that I did not know you were an admin so I could record a demo of who was actually Shooting from around the corner before you have even seen me.
Oh, is called sound? My shift key must have been broken then.
}
Thanks given by:

(05-08-2015, 02:19 AM)'deeznuts' Wrote:  Congratz! You were capable of talking like a normal human being for once. Decent.
And yes, I did drop a couple bombs as well however I am so sorry that I did not know you were an admin so I could record a demo of who was actually Shitting from around the corner before you have even seen me.
Oh, is called sound? My shift key must have been broken than.

have no reason to give you information about my... and if you mean to speak as a human being, he learns to respect my mother

}
Thanks given by:

Well, then do not call me a kid.
Sure, you have no reason to give me any information about yourself and neither was I requesting any. It was just to prove a point.
Hurry up and provide that demo because I am EXTREMELY curious.
I will talk like a regular decent human being, but I believe that there were other reasons why there was not a recording Mr. Shoot-around-the-corner.

P.S> Sorry about the autocorrect, was on my phone for a second.

}
Thanks given by:

(05-08-2015, 02:32 AM)'deeznuts' Wrote: Well, then do not call me a kid.
Sure, you have no reason to give me any information about yourself and neither was I requesting any. It was just to prove a point.
Hurry up and provide that demo because I am EXTREMELY curious.
I will talk like a regular decent human being, but I believe that there were other reasons why there was not a recording Mr. Shoot-around-the-corner.

P.S> Sorry about the autocorrect, was on my phone for a second.

You can't see the demo, so goodbye 

}
Thanks given by:

Anyone else think this is ridiculous?....

}
Thanks given by: