Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adm abuse in ZP

Thumbs Down 
Well, first of all, Hello to all. I come here to complain about something that seems unfair to me (and not only seems to me unfair), and passes the following: two adms, [BsK] r0bLLL/fD/ and [BsK] Icelocked, have been taking advantage of their powers in the Zombie Plague server, and I say this because it is always placed themselves as a "Sniper", and in so doing, they kill and kill other players who are infected, and in doing so, do not let the other players to enjoy the game. Now, the reason for this is that most of the adms who are and have been WMDs in ZP (as Kevin Chile, Agent Smith, Randall, and others) never abused his powers as adms, ammos never gave themselves, and always played as it should be, and with "should be" I mean that it did not use any types of adms powers that benefit them. And, all I ask is that these adms play pro so tell, either legal or normal, that so other players can enjoy the game, since it is the main reason why play. I don't know if really be for you adm abuse or not, but for me, I think it is.

No more to say, I say goodbye.

Psychological hugs and greetings!
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

ty for the report, we will talk to them.

p.s next time, please provide proof.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(01-29-2014, 08:08 PM)ssubtrohs Wrote: ty for the report, we will talk to them.

p.s next time, please provide proof.

Yep, i know i need proof to do this report, but, ididn't have time to do a capture or a demo.
}
Thanks given by:

its cool, i get it. i am speaking with the two.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Fuzilero

Admins cant abuse their powers because they have no power to do it... lol but highers can.

They are able to do it, but its not the main idea, we dont have any rule against that btw o_0
}