Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Abuse Report By AShy

[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Ricardo

}

(04-06-2014, 06:31 PM)**Agent Orange** Wrote: Damn u got me lol, yeah i need to control my attitude, i was pissed before so i was very mad, my apologies with you ash, i always got mad very easy.

And the spin thing with me... I said "Yes" because 1, i knew that if she knows the rules she would't do that, 2 to see if she follows the rules, if she spin me, i would talk with her and talk with you ash. I never accept just for fun. And again, my apologies.

Well I think that last part is about the dumbest fucking thing I have ever read! You told her Yes to see if she knew the rules??? BULL FUCKING SHIT! Take responsibilty for telling her to do it! You have been admin way longer than her! She asked you and you fucking set her up to fail! That's the truth of it! UNFUCKINGREAL!

Next time you want to "test" someone Try it on me, You sure as fuck won't like the results. Stop fucking around with commands! If you can't act responsible enough, then I will take everything from you! Redicoulus bullshit!
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead , BsK.| Ricardo

(04-06-2014, 08:09 PM)VeGa Wrote: BsK.| [Polo]Norte*-* you need read again the admin rules

http://bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=4065

You guys need to take it easy on her, She is new and probably intimidated by the amount of GUYS she has to deal with, She is totally new at this. Maybe It is my mistake for giving her a Trial, But she made lots of reports and she is really active, so I figured Fuk it, let's give her a shot. She really is trying hard, but when other admins tell her to do the wrong thing, how the fuk is she supposed learn from that?????Anyway, I was trying to help her along, we have very very few female members, I personaly think we need more. Maybe I am wrong...........
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

(04-07-2014, 12:55 PM)BsK.| YaYa® #Sean Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 08:09 PM)VeGa Wrote: BsK.| [Polo]Norte*-* you need read again the admin rules

You guys need to take it easy on her, She is new and probably intimidated by the amount of GUYS she has to deal with, She is totally new at this. Maybe It is my mistake for giving her a Trial, But she made lots of reports and she is really active, so I figured Fuk it, let's give her a shot. She really is trying hard, but when other admins tell her to do the wrong thing, how the fuk is she supposed learn from that?????Anyway, I was trying to help her along, we have very very few female members, I personaly think we need more. Maybe I am wrong...........

From what I can tell is that some of our guy admin need to know when they have stepped over the borders. I mean girls can get very emotional if you tell them that they have made a mistake of some sorts. I think that we need more of the female admins in so that there will be less gay stuff flying around... LOL. I personally treat girls as equals, but will only make them feel uncomfortable when they have stepped over their borders. So yeah, from what I have seen in this thread, majority of the blame rides on Orange.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}

(04-07-2014, 01:14 PM)N0616JC Wrote:

majority of the blame rides on Orange.

Why? I never told her to do the spin command on Ash, maybe on me, but it was jk.
}

i know but if she dont read the rules im not a bad guy Big Grin
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}

lol seems like girls have preference.. nevermind
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

Ash: "My in game chat is now at the top of the screen, fkin cunts, I had to use the "Verify Files" Option of my CS 1.6 Copy on Steam to make it work again"

i spun myself and this happened to me before, you could have typed "developer 0" in console
http://bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=9394

i shoulda saw this thread yesterday, i was so busy.
}

(04-07-2014, 01:14 PM)N0616JC Wrote: so that there will be less gay stuff flying around...

gay stuff flying around...

gay stuff flying around X_X

We have to stop this contamination!!!!

Each small candle lights a corner of the dark
-Roger Waters
}