In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

ADMIN APPLICATION*
In Game Name: BsK.| -[/2]-Respect_Lawyer(-.0)b
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80622515
IP (whatismyipaddress.com) :108.75.118.19
Admin Experience: Yes 2yrs. 2009, 2011 NOT A CLAN SERVER PUB.
LOCATION/TIMEZONE:RIVERSIDE CALIFORNIA USA 6:56PM.
Requesting ADMIN SERVER Bsk.| 64.94.238.81:27016:Looking for admin because I believe I will be a valuable asset to your BsK.| Server.
For I am on 24/7Hrs depending on day..
When I once had ADMIN my services were upon hackers.
HACKERS* AS IN. ADMIN HACK, WALL HACKS, SPEED HACKS, AND AIM BOT!!
SLAY/SLAP* SLAY AFK'S, SLAP/SLAY CAMPING SPAWN, AND SKY WALKING.
*Have plenty admins* as friends....H I G H Big Grin, ILLUSIONIZE, ATRAX, HARDWELL, RUDEBOY, AND PINKLOVE.
VERY DEPENDABLE!!
P.S MY PROFILE NAME?: D: I AM AWARE OF -[/2]-Respect_Lawyer[Dsk]
Dsk* WISH TO CHANGE TO *BSK.| -[/2]-Respect_Lawyer(.-.0)b* c.s1.6 name..Big GrinBig Grin
THANKS FOR TAKING UR TIME ON ME!!!
HOPE TO HEAR OR BE ACCEPTED FROM YOU BsK'ers!!!!!Big Grin
-[/2]-Respect_Lawyer(-.0)b
}
Thanks given by:

DENIED!

Your application has been denied due to the fact that you were denied of the clan membership from us. If you were not accept as a clan member or donate to our operation cost for the server, your application will be forever denied. In all donate or buy your admin.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

(06-22-2014, 09:18 PM)N0616JC Wrote: DENIED!

Your application has been denied due to the fact that you were denied of the clan membership from us. If you were not accept as a clan member or donate to our operation cost for the server, your application will be forever denied. In all donate or buy your admin.

HEY MAN I JUST LIKE TO SAY IM NOT PART OF DSK
DID NOT MEAN TO PUT IN NAME HOW CAN I CHANGE IT SO ADMINS STOP THINKING IM DOUBLE CLANNING!!!!!?????

(06-22-2014, 09:35 PM)-[/2]-Respect_Lawyer[Dsk] Wrote:
(06-22-2014, 09:18 PM)N0616JC Wrote: DENIED!

HEY MAN I JUST LIKE TO SAY IM NOT PART OF DSK
DID NOT MEAN TO PUT IN NAME HOW CAN I CHANGE IT SO ADMINS STOP THINKING IM DOUBLE CLANNING!!!!!?????

IVE READ THE RULLES CLEARLY PAGE FROM PAGE BEEN ON IT FOR ABOUT 5HRS LEARNING TO GET DENIED PLEASE HELP ANYONE!
-[/2]-Respect_Lawyer(-.0)b
}
Thanks given by:

let me aclare your dudes, you are too new here and not know how work the things here, for be a clan mamber, you should have all requirements, and for be an Admin, you must need Have all of the requirements, so you only came here for be admin, I think for be superior than other players, You should Deserve the admin, we don't know who are you, so we can't hive to you the admin only for know the rules and few of our members.
So please stop and have a nice day, oh and stop use the capslock.
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-29975-1405694372-11.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

He's trolling at this point.
}
Thanks given by: End , -[/2]-Respect_Lawyer[Dsk]

1º DENIED! again
2º to be admin first you need to be clan member or at leat buy the admin 6$ 1 month
3º to be admin you need to complete te requeriments
[Image: 76561198073103475.png]
[Image: 20j1y4g.png]
}
Thanks given by: -[/2]-Respect_Lawyer[Dsk]

Alright, Let's put an end to this crap right here. Don't bother applying for Klan member or admin again, you will be denied. Don't bother donating for admin, we will just return you money. We do not want you as a member of this klan, You have shown what type of disloyal person you are by having a DsK tag and trying to join our klan at the same time, the proper thing that a LOYAL person would do would be to quit your current klan first (if you were actually a member to begin with!). So because you lied about it to begin with, you are by default a member of DsK...Stay there!! The END!

BYE BYE DICKHEAD!
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}