Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

welp

Hello BsK, since my search for a spam forum failed, now im asking here for a suggest of a good mouse, since my old mouse is old and make some 180° turns, i have to buy a new one, but i didn't founded a gamer mouse, so i don't know if someone can help me with choosing it, btw i need it very smooth, and if there is one with buttons on the sides

PS: i can only spend 130$ (of my savings D: ).

I'll apreciate all suggests
}
Thanks given by:

130 ? lol thats a lot of money
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(02-07-2013, 05:21 PM)Dj คsнвa™ Wrote: 130 ? lol thats a lot of money

do you really think that?, i choosed that amount because i was thinking that the gamer's mouses are very expensive, but if there are some very good and "cheaps" i'll be happy to know it so i can save a couple of bucks of my savings Big Grin
}
Thanks given by:

good gaming mouse check this link (newegg) idk if you prefer to order online or in person ( i hate waiting for things i have already paid for lol) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...PAodBHYAvA
}
Thanks given by:

SteelSeries mouses are Kick-Ass mouses in general.
}
Thanks given by:

thanks for ur suggest, but it could be cool of you give some pics or one website with the information of the steelseries
}
Thanks given by:

my advice, buy nice $40 mouse, put out the extra 5 for a mouse pad then go buy yourself a bag of weed with what u have left and call it a day! :p
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(02-07-2013, 08:27 PM)elverdugo Wrote: good gaming mouse check this link (newegg) idk if you prefer to order online or in person ( i hate waiting for things i have already paid for lol) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...PAodBHYAvA

That is one good mouse but you are missing one major piece of information. You must specify which gaming genre you play most, I mean do you want fps, mmrpg, rts etc.

As the above link shows razer Naga that is a rts and mmrpg mouse due to the fact it has many keys to control different tasks. Now i personally believe that if you want to play fps then go for Logitech G series. I own a G500 and it has almost everything that i could ask for.
  • wieght tray
  • dpi selection
  • memory chip
  • dual function mouse wheel
  • works on any surface with ease

I would suggest you to check Logitech G900 or above. I bought mine 1 year ago for $70 bucks. So G900 should be well in your budget.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

thanks spirit and phaze for your suggestions and spirit thanks for advice me about the information is missed.

and yes i'll check the Logitech G900, but also im searching about the steelseries, seems like those are cool tho

PS: i will phaze i will hahahaha :d
}
Thanks given by:

If I had the money I would help
}
Thanks given by: