Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

vote dyr for admin
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

Hello friends,

I'm posting this application despite the fact that I don't meet your criteria perfectly at this time (6/10 reports, 11 posts.) I hope that I may be considered based on experience, regularity, and approval from other regular admins or that this application could be put 'on hold' until such time as I can find more cheaters to report. Smile

There are 3 main reasons why I'm applying for this position:

1. I hate cheaters. I hate playing with them and I hate when other peoples' experiences are diminished due to hackers.

2. BsK Classic is the only server I've been playing on lately, and I want to see it thrive.

3. I know I'm capable of contributing to this community in this way and therefore I want to make myself available to do so officially.

(4. I just want to ban terror, rly.)

Other potentially relevant information: I work full-time (45-50 hours/wk) and therefore my free time is severely limited (or else I'd probably already be more involved with the forums here and you'd see even more reports from me.)

In Game Name: dyr
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96771
IP (whatismyipaddress.com) : 174.99.110.217
Admin Experience: experienced
Server(s) requestings admin to: BsK Classic 1.6
Reasons you'd like admin: To contribute toward keeping the server free of cheaters and jerks. Because I trust myself to recognize cheaters and follow protocol in handling them. Because I play on BsK classic regularly and people who play there respect me (I think) and know that I am both competitive and friendly.
Time of day you play (include timezone): Evenings EST (after 7), and weekends
Links to 10 successful hacker reports by you: Here's a link to my report thread http://www.bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=12081 I'm at 6 currently, but so far I'm 100% on accuracy.

I expect any of the following players can vouch for me: terror, $atanic $pirit, P1nk, Capt Price, Standard, kick-ass, Phantom, icecold

Thanks for your consideration.
}
Thanks given by: StandarD

Dear dyr, Thanks for your interest to clean the server, but first of all you didn't meet all the requirements, and the option of apply for admin is only able for Members of our clan.
Have a nice day Smile
I am not denying your app or something, just saying the truth...
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-29975-1405694372-11.gif]
}
Thanks given by: dyr

Thanks for clarifying that, krazzy.

To expand on what I'm personally interested in: I just want to help out and give something back to a community that means something to me.

I'm not sure what being a member of the clan entails and I'm not expecting there to be any exceptions made on my behalf but I'm simply interested in contributing to the quality control on BsK classic.

Regards
~dyr
}
Thanks given by: krazzy

You must be a Clan member first if you dont know the requeriments, check this:

http://www.bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=1566

For be Admin you need check this:

http://www.bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=6607

Anyway thanks for choosing banishedsoldiers and welcome to the best community !! Big Grin if you have a doubt contact me Smile
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

DENIED.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: dyr