Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

venezuela issue

We know that ipchanger is consider a person who change his ip but he stills in the same place. Some of our ipchangers are from venezuela

We have some issues with people from venezuela Because They have The same internet company So it shows that they appear in the same 

place their company are CANTV.   they have 3 more companys Movistar, digitel and INTER the issue its only by CANTV (I think so)

Example

This is the ip of a random player (http://www.elhacker.net/geolocalizacion....74.188.66+) It shows that he lives in caracas, near to montecarlo 

Well I will show another random ip (http://www.elhacker.net/geolocalizacion.....90.88.165) It shows the same place the same area.

that company  do not give them others place they looks like Ipchanger for us. For that I'm doing this thread to talk about this issue.

thanks for your time.

thanks to my buddy siegfried We were discussing about it.

}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Ricardo

I think highers are aware of this mr sakurai , anyway you cant send them a message via steam or via PM
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

Sorry I did not that and Thanks for answer my thread.

}
Thanks given by:

thats a big problem but anyways many of the " ip changers " never change the names Tongue they use the same name but maybe spirit or ashba can give us a better answer about this issue.

ps: i search my ip on your web page and the location appears in another place .... its not the same where i live and i dont know why..
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

You should play this game with legit steamID and all these IP issues will be resolved. You are not protecting yourself from identity theft and its not our job to protect you.

This issue is the same with Vzla, Argentina, Brazil, USA, Canada and add every other remianing country here. Problem is not the internet companies, but the fact that no one wants to pay for this game. Non-steam doesn't benefit us by any means and it should not be promoted.

After the latest update, non-steam players don't even show up on Internet list, which makes having them useless, as they won't attract any new players to our servers. Also, I haven't seen any non-steam donator and there is a clear reason for that. You can't afford to buy this game, then you can't afford to donate to keep servers alive. 

Give me one good reason, why BsK should care for these Non-Steam players? I understand that some of them might not be in a position to purchase this game, but its not BsK's issue. Fact is that, they are getting this game for free, and these excellent servers to play upon. In return, we have to deal with hackers, not to mention all these IP changer issues.

Let me state the bottom line here. Non-steam players don't pay money to buy this game and they don't contribute to keep the servers alive. Since, they are not ready to pay their share, which will very minimal. We (BsK contributors) have to pay up their share as well. We got an average of 60 players in the servers. Think of it for one sec, if each one of those started paying 1 dollar each month. How easy it would be to run this place? I'm not even asking 5 or 10, but just 1 dollar per month.

Non-steam can go to hell or cry all they want. I have never supported them, and never will. This issue with IP is their problem and they should find a way to deal with it.

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: augustus hanesworth , r3coN , Sak , BullsEye© , Avicii

(01-21-2015, 12:41 AM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote: You should play this game with legit steamID and all these IP issues will be resolved. You are not protecting yourself from identity theft and its not our job to protect you.

This issue is the same with Vzla, Argentina, Brazil, USA, Canada and add every other remianing country here. Problem is not the internet companies, but the fact that no one wants to pay for this game. Non-steam doesn't benefit us by any means and it should not be promoted.

After the latest update, non-steam players don't even show up on Internet list, which makes having them useless, as they won't attract any new players to our servers. Also, I haven't seen any non-steam donator and there is a clear reason for that. You can't afford to buy this game, then you can't afford to donate to keep servers alive. 

Give me one good reason, why BsK should care for these Non-Steam players? I understand that some of them might not be in a position to purchase this game, but its not BsK's issue. Fact is that, they are getting this game for free, and these excellent servers to play upon. In return, we have to deal with hackers, not to mention all these IP changer issues.

Let me state the bottom line here. Non-steam players don't pay money to buy this game and they don't contribute to keep the servers alive. Since, they are not ready to pay their share, which will very minimal. We (BsK contributors) have to pay up their share as well. We got an average of 60 players in the servers. Think of it for one sec, if each one of those started paying 1 dollar each month. How easy it would be to run this place? I'm not even asking 5 or 10, but just 1 dollar per month.

Non-steam can go to hell or cry all they want. I have never supported them, and never will. This issue with IP is their problem and they should find a way to deal with it.

i agree with you but im a steamer but why it shows a different place for my ip?

Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

(01-21-2015, 01:18 AM)'VeGa' Wrote: i agree with you but im a steamer but why it shows a different place for my ip?

Why does it even matter? We not trying to track someone's IP.

}
Thanks given by:

there is something i dont understand about all this non steam situation , beside the fact i start playing cs 1.6 in a non steam.

Steamers are the ones who made this non steam project´s they rip the steam game and made this non steam games why they will do that if they knew is online theft? and they even have forums dedicated to cracked and use this steam games for free and they have steam

maybe they dont want to buy them or there is another reason?

}
Thanks given by:

Who told you steamer made non-steam? I haven't heard it from anyone that steamers made non-steam. 
}
Thanks given by:

maybe you dont understand what i wanted to said, i mean that for example the cs go non steam got ripped from a steam  and the developers have their steam account´s 

That´s what i understand in the description i dont know if im wrong or maybe thats how i understand it i can be wrong
Quote:- 100% clean rip from Steam game content

i mean all this crackers and coders, have their steam accounts but they also are making this cracked games and all this whole emulators stuff to make all this games for free or do some kind of cheat to play them for free

they pretty use  steam to make this cracked games, thats how i see this in my point of view

}
Thanks given by: