Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

unban...thanks :)

Server # 14
[AMXBans] =============================================== 
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin BsK.| Sakurai. 
[AMXBans] There are 6 days , 23 hours , 51 minutes and 8 seconds left of your ban. 
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : =XA= -D4t4.-? 
[AMXBans] Reason : ' FPS EXPLOIT ' 
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.bsoldiers.com 
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 1 : 52417084 ' 
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 190.75.69.158 ' 
[AMXBans] =============================================== 

I would like to know why they ban me, if I have 100 fps.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/...8FEEEEFB1/

http://prntscr.com/67dy54

thank you for your attention

}
Thanks given by:

Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

the ban speaks by itself he was using more than 100 fps he was too fast I warned you more than 3 times.
}
Thanks given by:

and I told you a thousand times, I have 100 fps
i take a photo for you to see, but do not respond to this subject in steam, you know why? because you have no valid reason to maintain the ban

}
Thanks given by:

(02-19-2015, 09:58 PM)'Sakurai' Wrote: the ban speaks by itself he was using more than 100 fps he was too fast I warned you more than 3 times.

how you are sure about that? .. why you dont record a demo? in the pic he has 50 fps  [img]images/smilies/dodgy.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/dodgy.gif[/img]

Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by: 5l4y3r5

Uh? Im completely sure about that About my demo i lost my demo, so you are saying that I ban him without proof? also his photo doesnt mean that he is not using more than 100 fps he can change his fps , I mean "Fps_max" In 2 seconds.
}
Thanks given by:

is all you have to say sakurai? "he can change his fps", i think that without evidence = no ban, 
there is any way that you can see my fps? so no problems in the future. I can make a demo jumping with 100 fps: D

ATT =XA= -D4t4.-?
}
Thanks given by:

You wanna talk about not being fair? Let me see, if I wanna be fair to you based on your actions in the past few weeks.
  1. I warn you, you argue with me that high fps is ok.
  2. I warn you again and you leave the server, which is disrespectful when someone is trying to talk to you.
  3. Next time I catch you and you still do the same thing and force me to take action, so I kick you.
  4. Guess what? You still don't wanna follow rule and do what you like, so here comes a weekly ban. BTW, I wasn't the only guy who banned you, Siegfried and Sakurai have the same opinion.
  5. I would have hoped that by now you would either start to play on some other server, or change your ways, but again you manage to prove me wrong.
  6. This is the demo that I took on you last time and if you look closely. In that demo I had to execute a command on you, and I hate to change client settings, but sometimes its necessary. Oh and you even admit not using the exploit in that demo, but then I see your movement.
For anyone who wanna see the so called proof! Here is my demo for this guy, watch it and see for yourself.

Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/?932ea0eeifkunpb

DENIED!
The ban stays, since your history is a good enough proof that you are not ready to listen. You have reached your limit for temporary bans, and next time you get a banned, it would auto-matically become permanent for max offences reached.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

mmm why do you use a demo of a ban last? is awesome , I am referring to the ban that gave me sakurai, proof that you are using is of old ban
I wait my week,, return and kept on the rules, then he bans me and you go out with something old?
}
Thanks given by:

Did I say that demo was from current ban? I clearly stated that was the last time I recorded you and I was referring to the fact that even in the demo you said, "Relax, I'm using 100 fps". You lied to my face and expect people to believe that this time was different?

Go and read "The Boy who cried Wolf", since you never learned the moral of that story. Its a great story and maybe you can learn something from it.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: augustus hanesworth