Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

unban appeal

1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME* (Name Used at the Time of This Ban:, NOT your Steam account name): gamers345XD
2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN*: gamers345XD
3--> YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS: Steam_0:4:2052742401
4--> TIME OF BAN (approx.) : 11.04.2015
5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U: Bsk.| Sakurai
6--> BAN REASON: wall+aimbot
7--> DATE OF BAN (i.e. Sunday, January 1, 9251): 11-04-2015
8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM (CLASSIC, OFFICIAL, GUNGAME, ZOMBIE PLAGUE, etc..): BsK.| Dust2 24/7 - BSoldiers.com (de_dust2)
9--> AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BAN.
http://www.bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php?site=1 .

sakurai plz removes banned from gamers345XD 
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

He is ipchanger

http://www.bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php?bid=17443

UNBAN DENIED
}
Thanks given by:

PHP Code:
camilo seriously thanks thanks! for taking the time to read and consider the appeal, and the demo ok 'll wait to see if we remove the banned anyway thank you 
}
Thanks given by:

UNBAN DENIED!
}
Thanks given by:

PHP Code:
Sakurai ovbio I Am neko 18 ma look Sabes Que No neko When soybeans are 18 For I have the name of NIN 0 you know it on more than one occasion I said Lobone is somewhat illogical to appeal ban mniegues the one that is not even for meis to gamers345XD because yesterday when you gave the ban remember I was talking to you and I insisted that please Take away the banned and I dijistes good to make an appeal and readywell ban I'm ignoring you I'm helping ah your ban appeal the not have a computer at home he has to go to cyber as I now thanks ah you gave me a ban appeal the last time I insisted that until I get tired and'd say no! you know that what I say is true then why if to rules I follow to that you take away the banned ah gamers345XD because I do now denied is beyond me acuerdate tu me masdastes over here that's lko I'm doing trying to do things correctly to see that speak seriously and do not walk around the bush or anything! Please sakurai your espèctastes bad ah gamers345XD it costs you remove the banned will think if it was wall that neither help him but seriously dude is but he is learning ah play with that I say everything. 

Please sakurai remove the ban on playing fair if you want spectame ah my lifetime here are my 2 names:
neko +18 and NIN / 0 and see that nop am aimbot as you say.
seriously he who does not should not fear you who speak Spanish tell if a walero or aimbotero you mind to register with the site and type in English only to be removed a ban on a server with so many servers tell me your that's more reason to pa enough I say I am not bravest wall and the appeal is to take away the banned is not for me! tell you that's not enough that can not wait
}
Thanks given by:

NIN / 0

I Always see That nameo of the servers...Dude..you are IPCHANGER 

Why you are asking an unban appeal? You are not LEGIT! Stop that.

}
Thanks given by:

Please sakurai if you can answer that even if you can please do though is if you took away the banned to gamers345XD is unjusto what you do but good for something you must be admin

sakurai hear you gave me banned me from the pc from my house!
ok I pedi please quitame the banned because you equivocastes hize on several occasions I am not aimbot or anything ...
I get tired and do not Reproduce I insist never play counter strike online just always play almost 5 or 6 buenoi yesterday was playing with gamewrs345XD is a boy of 10 years chamito is this learning only knows campear and Dejal tight mause to fire bullets what crazy!
I do not like to give me unfairly banned d that I'm being very candid but after all never quitastes qeu me banned so I had to connectarme from a cyber pc for which bring my friends to play on that server and got along almost 6 days playing there six days playing with the same names and you give a gamers345XD banned by the is according to your wall but it is not enseri ... I repeat a thousand times if he was not here insist is seriously if do not want to rely ok I understand there is no problem, just men is pending the next àra this does not happen again to someone else because it is seriously very unfair what you did
como dicen en venezuela si no la debes no la temes si no tienes trava no te da miedo dar la cara! 
and that's what happened here and I do not why I'm here talking to clarify things ah nadien no offense or anything that!
and I leave ah your volun if you took away the banned ah gamers345XD or not well that's your decision
but if vs ah remove the banned if you go ah do you'll have to trust me when I say that is not wall! I give serious moral type and especially if not insult me by facebook and whatever the hell you want here is the link if I diras my truths on my face I do not fart with that!
link:
https://www.facebook.com/brandonjose.landaeta

}
Thanks given by:

(04-12-2015, 09:57 PM)'neko +18' Wrote: Please sakurai if you can answer that even if you can please do though is if you took away the banned to gamers345XD is unjusto what you do but good for something you must be admin

sakurai hear you gave me banned me from the pc from my house!
ok I pedi please quitame the banned because you equivocastes hize on several occasions I am not aimbot or anything ...
I get tired and do not Reproduce I insist never play counter strike online just always play almost 5 or 6 buenoi yesterday was playing with gamewrs345XD is a boy of 10 years chamito is this learning only knows campear and Dejal tight mause to fire bullets what crazy!
I do not like to give me unfairly banned d that I'm being very candid but after all never quitastes qeu me banned so I had to connectarme from a cyber pc for which bring my friends to play on that server and got along almost 6 days playing there six days playing with the same names and you give a gamers345XD banned by the is according to your wall but it is not enseri ... I repeat a thousand times if he was not here insist is seriously if do not want to rely ok I understand there is no problem, just men is pending the next àra this does not happen again to someone else because it is seriously very unfair what you did
como dicen en venezuela si no la debes no la temes si no tienes trava no te da miedo dar la cara! 
and that's what happened here and I do not why I'm here talking to clarify things ah nadien no offense or anything that!
and I leave ah your volun if you took away the banned ah gamers345XD or not well that's your decision
but if vs ah remove the banned if you go ah do you'll have to trust me when I say that is not wall! I give serious moral type and especially if not insult me by facebook and whatever the hell you want here is the link if I diras my truths on my face I do not fart with that!
link:
https://www.facebook.com/brandonjose.landaeta

Sir...I do not understand..Anything..Stop spamming here...Please staff close this thread

}
Thanks given by:

apologies if sakurai cause problems but I do not like how unfair because even for taking the time to read!
}
Thanks given by: