Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

unban appeal

Name : [f]ugitivo #Altocalibre  , tenia en ese momento el nombre de ana ya q mi prima habia jugado tome la pc mate a 3 jugadore y simplemente me dieron ban la fecha es 4/4/2015 espero y se me solucione el problema ya q el server es muy agradable

}
Thanks given by:

please fill out this format :

1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME* (Name Used at the Time of This Ban:, NOT your Steam account name):
2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN*:
3--> YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS:
4--> TIME OF BAN (approx.):
5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U:
6--> BAN REASON:
7--> DATE OF BAN (i.e. Sunday, January 1, 9251):
8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM (CLASSIC, OFFICIAL, GUNGAME, ZOMBIE PLAGUE, etc..):
9--> AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BAN.

and please translate his post in English, here only spoken in English not Spanish thanks
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

Firstable, only english in here please. second, try to enter to the server and then see wich infor shows, then copy and paste it here, we need all of it. Then you need to use a format of an unban appeal, you can read more of it here, it is also in spanish http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-como-hac...ban-appeal

we need all of this information.

1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME* (Name Used at the Time of This Ban:, NOT your Steam account name):
2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN*:
3--> YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS:
4--> TIME OF BAN (approx.):
5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U:
6--> BAN REASON:
7--> DATE OF BAN (i.e. Sunday, January 1, 9251):
8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM (CLASSIC, OFFICIAL, GUNGAME, ZOMBIE PLAGUE, etc..):
9--> AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BAN.
10-> A paragraph, with complete sentences, about what you were doing right before you were banned (i.e. killing a player in a questionable manner, achieving a series of headshots in a questionable manner, Also A paragraph, with complete sentences, on why you think you were banned. DO NOT provide redundant reasons (i.e. I'm in CAL, I'm 1337, I've played CS for a long time, etc.).
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by:

I can not find the link of your ban, anyway since he spent much time.
Denied?

[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by: