[font]3 -> [/font]186.52.110.218
[font]4 -> 11:10 a.m
5 ->  SEBA-XD <3[/font]

6 -> wallhack + aimbot
7 -> 2015-03-03
8 -> dust2 24/7
9 ->
http://www.bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php?bid=15940
10 -> and is the second time they ban me on the server Dust 2 24/7 besides being a shame because it is the only server that game and the only thing I like is unfair because I think he used banearon hacks and do not use. the first time that banearon me was that meti 3 headshot followed and were of pure luck and as in every shot the maus I tremble for I wear Nervis said it was hack every room and when I tildo the game my internet is very slow and when I wanted to go again I was saying I was banned a few days later attempt to reenter have if I had unbanned and lucky if I cast had all day juege the most well but the next day when I go to play normally juge a while about 2 rounds or so and then I banearon and pampers excuse that I hacks use is there when I get angry and decided to find the official website of the server on google to see if I could stop myself ban unfairly. the truth is that besides being the only server that game is the only one I like because they have that mod amazing bunny that never saw in any other server and have a map map I guta more open all day. please unban regret not having video evidence but on the next desbanean if I will write every line item encerio ....... THAT IS PUT ME NERVOUS TO PLAY COUNTER empieso SHAKING AND THE GAME THAT USE HACKS PRECE BUT NOT USE and another thing if there is a fault that use google translator I do not speak English is: c

}
Thanks given by:

you are black list or at least the name is on the list of the prohibited
http://www.bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php?bid=15834
[Image: 20l1qa1.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

Denied.
You are blacklisted.

[Image: Rider.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.|SEBA-XD