Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

unban appeal

[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin told you i ' d get ya.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : [DTF] S E 7 E N
[AMXBans] Reason : ' got ya , bye bye '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.bsoldiers.com
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 61830930 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 104.128.51.58 '
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.

i have no fucking idea why he banned me . whoever this admin is ... can i see the demo ... or u just pretended I AM WALL OR AIMBOT or what just to ban the best player in ur server ???? is this how this server works .// im good and ban me for no reason ... BTW i am steam

NEED TO SEE THE DEMO

[Image: sig.php?player_id=1103&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

(10-25-2014, 08:13 PM)S E V E N Wrote: [AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin told you i ' d get ya.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : [DTF] S E 7 E N
[AMXBans] Reason : ' got ya , bye bye '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.bsoldiers.com
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 61830930 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 104.128.51.58 '
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.

i have no fucking idea why he banned me . whoever this admin is ... can i see the demo ... or u just pretended I AM WALL OR AIMBOT or what just to ban the best player in ur server ???? is this how this server works .// im good and ban me for no reason ... BTW i am steam

NEED TO SEE THE DEMO

That would be ME! And you were spamming your shit clan on our server, and I don't need a demo. And even if there was one, you wouldn't be seeing it. You didn't get banned for hacking. Bye bye.
Go play on your own server, or is that crashed already. Tell you "Owner" I said Hi! hahahaha SEEYABYE.

Quote: "or u just pretended I AM WALL OR AIMBOT or what just to ban the best player in ur server ????" LMAO!! who told you that??? Keep telling yourself that, maybe some day that might even be true to others as well!! lolol.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

wtf dude .. for spaming u only ban like 5-10 minutes but i get it you are the owner and u have problems with him NOT me Smile ... but whatever this isnt the only server Smile ciao ...

btw u have milions of other clan players . like AOD and AOG and u ban me for being in another clan Smile ... why are u so mad dude , really why ? i never did anything wrong here and u have no problems with me .. i just want to clear stuff and to tell people im not the bad guy here

}
Thanks given by:

(10-25-2014, 08:24 PM)S E V E N Wrote: wtf dude .. for spaming u only ban like 5-10 minutes but i get it you are the owner and u have problems with him NOT me Smile ... but whatever this isnt the only server Smile ciao ...

btw u have milions of other clan players . like AOD and AOG and u ban me for being in another clan Smile ... why are u so mad dude , really why ? i never did anything wrong here and u have no problems with me .. i just want to clear stuff and to tell people im not the bad guy here

Whatever man, you went from here, and the same day you are "VIP" whatever that means in another klan, That speaks to loyalty dude, and that is something we don't bend on. And I saw the steam messages you sent to some of our members, trying to recruit them to Dickeds..ooppss...I mean wicked's new "Project" Like I already said ...Bye....I have true BsK members to take care of, guys who will never leave us for a "community" that won't be around in 2 months. So you have a new home, with 1 server..I think...so please stay there and we won't have any more problems.
}
Thanks given by: gl1tch!

u took this so seriously hahahah its just a game dude .. it is not real life shit Smile you look like a complete loser here , its a gameeee dude chill out hahahhahah

}
Thanks given by:

(10-25-2014, 08:33 PM)S E V E N Wrote: u took this so seriously hahahah its just a game dude .. it is not real life shit Smile you look like a complete loser here , its a gameeee dude chill out hahahhahah

Ok, so if it is "just a game dude" as you say, then why do you care if you are banned or not? And this is not about the "Game" part of it anyway, This is what you don't understand. We are more than just a bunch of guys who play the same game together, we are friends, Family. We know about each other, we truly give a shit what happens to each other. That is something that whatever you guys are calling it, will never have, You toot your own horn about being the "Best player in the server"? Who gives a fuck? That is a very very small part of what we are about, So like I said, you have a new home, go there. But you are the losser here dude, Not me. Take care and Bye Bye.
}
Thanks given by: gl1tch!

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha u literally have no life bro thats why u have this " family and friends " cuz in real life no one GIVES A FUCK ABOUT U , that is why u behave so bad with people... and now Fuck YOU only ... respect to HIGH , HONDA, FPS, PHAZE ONE and RUDYKISS Smile this is my last post

}
Thanks given by: