Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

steam in non-steam???????

hi everyone, this is awsome is a great for me... ok this is the sucess    [php]I was playing with bots , when I put status console I see this steam id STEAM_0 : 0: 1743003501

but I'm not steam, I can say that this happens, I have not bought the team and I get that.

maybe I could be the clan app xD

[Image: logo-2.png]
}
Thanks given by:

is this a joke? all nom steamers has those numbers...dude..stop spamming..YOU MUST BUY AN STEAM ACCOUNT.

THREAD CLOSED
}
Thanks given by: GeT L0w

if you make another thread that say you are steam and you dont the is , we will permanently deny all your app, please no try again  when you purchase the steam you can apply.
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by: GeT L0w

treating kids like this wont make them learn, let me explain to you....

Steam is a platform, you can buy games through steam, Steam doesnt mean CS, steam is a god damn big platform with lots of games, now, being a steamer, means you actually PURCHASED the game, you PAID for a game, you have an ORIGINAL copy of the game

Your attemps trying to be Steamer for Free just prove you are a cheap ass kid and wanna promote piracy, we do not approve piracy, You dont buy a steam account, you buy original games on steam and you can download the digital version. Having a Steam ID means you have an unique ID and people can judge your skill/ban you/put you in a stats list using your Steam ID, a Pirate steam ID means nothing, it means somebody hacked the steam platform and got a way to have Steam ID's for free, but you are NOT steamer, you might be using Steam desktop application, but you are not a steamer, you havent used your money to buy any game, or you havent received any gift from anyone, You are just a random non-steamer

and btw... Get a fucking steam ID, Valve allowed Brazilians to pay with their local currency on steam, you should feel happy, i still have to buy with United States Dollars.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}