Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

status cmd in demos

it has come to my attention today that when i watch a demo (playdemo and viewdemo), when the recording player goes to console and types status, i do not see it being done, not even on my own demos where i know i used amx_who... can anyone help me since i need to be able to see this being done in a demo so i can do my job efficiently
[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}
Thanks given by:

I kind of don't understand what you are asking, so i'll write this.

-you actually want to see them type "status" or "amx_who?"
or
-as long as you see the set of player names, steam id, and/or ips IN the demo, it's fine.
or
-if you are not seeing "status" or "amx_who" in the demo, you need to tell the reporter because that it is definitely one of the rules when reporting a hacker. to make sure it is the player and not someone else.
}
Thanks given by:

(01-15-2014, 01:19 AM)ptR Wrote: I kind of don't understand what you are asking, so i'll write this.

-you actually want to see them type "status" or "amx_who?"
or
-as long as you see the set of player names, steam id, and/or ips IN the demo, it's fine.
or
-if you are not seeing "status" or "amx_who" in the demo, you need to tell the reporter because that it is definitely one of the rules when reporting a hacker. to make sure it is the player and not someone else.

i watched a few demos and in none of them can i see console, set of player names, steam ids and/or ips. the console screen doesnt appear for me at all in any demo, not even the ones i made myself where i know i did it.
so i had fuzi watch the same demos as i did and he was able to see it.
}
Thanks given by:

you are going to console while watching the demo's right? It wont just come up on your screen while you are watching, you have to go to console and look.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

yes i am going into console and looking
}
Thanks given by: