Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sorry guys

I want an apology for creating two accounts, have bad behavior, be too much drama for me to apologize to haci CAMILO1010 , Luifer eveyone want to start over with good behavior and helping the community I want to say ACCEPTED OR DENIED

[Image: sig.php?player_id=144769&background=random]                 
[Image: call-of-duty-true-story_o_420950.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(05-12-2015, 10:45 PM)'Brandon Lenin Cajina' Wrote: I want an apology for creating two accounts, have bad behavior, be too much drama for me to apologize to haci CAMILO1010 , Luifer eveyone want to start over with good behavior and helping the community I want to say ACCEPTED OR DENIED

Ok, i understand, i forgive you for all what happened, but about the new opportunity i really don't know what you're talking about. If you're banned then you need to do an unban appeal. And if you want to help the community, you can start doing reports you know?

And try to not be too inmature like the last time saying things like " i don't care about BsK, i will find another server. etc" cause i know you care, and a lot of people that say that is lying, cause being a BsK is a really big deal. Anyways start recording hackers and reporting them on here you can help us doing that.
[img]images/smilies/exclamation.gif[/img]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: Brandon Lenin Cajina