Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

retired

So far I have spent much time in the best community as it has been [BsK], I will retire from this great community in which I played in the last nine months, here I made a great many fellow members and close friends as [BsK] CAMILO1010 [BsK] Vz ^ [BsK] Sakurai, [BsK] - | VN | Elly Tran Ha, [BsK] Rudeboy (no longer found in the community) and many others that are no longer the community located some because they also withdrew and others for reasons beyond thanks to this community did me a great person on servers more frequented, I made what I could put my two cents when it comes to report hackers, this change will make Banished Soldiers will make a big improvement for good that will benefit all users of this great community. bye to all members [BsK] for me it was always a part of this great community pride I bid goodbye to us all see in the future ...

Att: Forever [BsK] camp1-
[Image: sig.php?player_id=136332&background=random]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010

Bye Bro
[Image: 13773970.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Bye Smile

}
Thanks given by:

Luckily thanks to all friends..
}
Thanks given by:

Take care, hommie.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Wtf ??? Camp you are crazy truth ?? The gay retired Sad haha lie, bro I wish you good luck in your life, thanks for the help, i hope see to you in the servers after... Take care and goo luck.

[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

when you can come in to the server there is no problem there as great friends let your Camilo I Love ahahahah luck!
}
Thanks given by:

Bye Bro Thanks For Everything
[BsK] [Yeo]^

[Image: Yeo-Firma-Bycya.gif]
}
Thanks given by: