Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

**renew to grow**

1- well, as you all know we are losing players, the servers are getting empty most of the day, tham I know what we have to do, RENEW!  we need bring players, and how I can do it?! simple, these kids that play with us is always looking for something new or different.. and as you all know we have some maps that no one choose, thats why we need to remove it.  And we need put as classic map to start with 800 of money.

2- We need put too the ''RockTheVote'' to work when we dont have adm, sometimes we dont have players cuz the map is too big to few players, we need fix that.  fixed!

3- we need put a new rule. dont let these kids bring they personal fights to the game, most of the players are leaving when they see someone cursing each other , I mean when they are fighting, not kidding like sometimes we do. so warn them about it to stop fight for nothing, we need show to everyone that respect its necessary to the good game.

- Below is the list of the maps, and each collor with level of use.

Good*
Regular*
Into disuse*

-
  1: de_dust2  
  2: de_mirage32  
  3: de_inferno  
  4: de_train  
  5: de_dust  
  6: de_nuke  
  7: cs_italy  
  8: de_cpl_mill_32  
  9: de_chateau  
 10: cs_assault_upc  
 11: de_cbble  
 12: de_vertigo  
 13: de_piranesi  
 14: cs_militia  
 15: cs_rio  
 16: cs_office  
 17: de_westwood  
 18: de_dustyaztec  

Well, wee need change our server to something new.  MAXIMUM of 15 maps. we need 5 small maps, 5 normal maps, and 5 big maps. = 15
we can have 100+ but as you all can see, they dont care about how much we have but how much good maps we have.

so what I wanna say. we need this ===>

Fy_pool_day
Fy_snow
Awp_india
+2

de_dust2
de_inferno
cs_assault_upc  (like Lui said)
+3

de_aztec
de_westwood_big
as_oilrig
+2

to this ( + ) you guys can find a map that will fit in the desired place.

NOTE: we need do it fast!
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010

Mirage dust2 inferno aztec train nuke italy all good the guys always ask for it Big Grin the worst is rio
}
Thanks given by:

(04-21-2016, 04:35 AM)Mizeravel Wrote: Mirage dust2 inferno aztec train nuke italy all good the guys always ask for it Big Grin the worst is rio
It's not a thread about who like or who wanna these maps, we need renew the Classic server. you should  read all the thread to know what we are talking about here Mize.
}
Thanks given by:

Italy, assault, dust (classic) and rio are on regular use? what a joke.

Actually those are the most played map on the classic server, so they don't have a regular use, about adding assault (classic version) i don't think so, as the customized version spirit added is working really good atm.

But i would like to try awp_india and poolday, so it's up to them but im giving my opinion. Oh and i played with a lot of people on cpl_mil, so no, i would ask to not remove that.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by:

}
Thanks given by:

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: StandarD , CAMILO1010

}
Thanks given by:

We will have to see what kind of filters we need. I think I can make it to where people get kicked, or banned. With some customizations I can even make it slap people.
This will have to wait. Next 2 weeks would be reallybusy for me, but after that May 5th. We can work on this.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(04-22-2016, 11:24 AM)$atanic $pirit Wrote: We will have to see what kind of filters we need. I think I can make it to where people get kicked, or banned. With some customizations I can even make it slap people.
This will have to wait. Next 2 weeks would be reallybusy for me, but after that May 5th. We can work on this.

Okay, have a good day

}
Thanks given by:

We can do it but about ban or kick I think is too much. what do you guys think about change to (****) and a warn if this happens 3 times they get kicked? 

as Lui said, he can list some words in Spanish, I can do in Portuguese and you English Spirit, when we have adm on if we see palyers getting kicked and back cursing again we ban these kids for a while.  Wink what do you guys think?
}
Thanks given by: