• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

rap game james franco ban!!!

Rainbow 
1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME*: ben yearz
2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN*: rap game james franco
3--> YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS: STEAM_0:0:3314
4--> TIME OF BAN (approx.): 2:10 P.M. Central Time
5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U: BsK-T.| CyaMusk
6--> BAN REASON: Wallhack????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
7--> DATE OF BAN (i.e. Sunday, January 1, 9251): Tuesday, March 3, 2015
8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM (CLASSIC, OFFICIAL, GUNGAME, ZOMBIE PLAGUE, etc..): BSK Official - Awp_India Map
9--> AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BANhttp://www.bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php?bid=15965

10--> PARAGRAPH ABOUT BAN: I was playing Awp_India as I normally do since I started playing 1.6 again, and I was in the zone, no scoping and quick scoping people across the map. I believe what really instigated my ban was when I quick scoped somebody from the top of the Awp_India podium through the boxes at T-Spawn to get a headshot (it was a good shot lol). Please understand I have played for many, many years. I have a 4 digit account that is not VAC banned, I have never cheated nor plan on doing so as I would lose this rare account to VAC ban. I am not a cheater, I apologize if I seemed to have but I was simply playing my best as I just got out of class. If I seemed to be walling, well there isn't much proof I can show you other then the fact that if I were to be cheating, I would have been VAC banned a long time ago. I can't reiterate this enough, if I really were a cheater, then I would not be able to use this account to play anymore, which I have been using for over 10 years!!!!!!!! (Hence the name ben yearz, been years)

I'm just trying to have fun, I have a BsK member on my friend's list but he wasn't online today. Please lift this ban, I like to play on the server as I get good ping/latency. I really don't deserve this [Image: sad.gif]. Thank you. 

}
Thanks given by:

That was a long paragraph lol. We will analyze the demo and decision will be made based upon it. Please wait as we process your appeal. 
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

It was a mistake on our end.

UNBANNED!

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , tehrani88