Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

problem with custom sprays

hi,
i reported this issue some time ago but was futile, my wad file is correct made by wally and corel paintshop but whenever i connect with server a error pop up in console(see attachment). all settings in .cfg and tempdecal.wad files are correct. please help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

}
Thanks given by:

Try creating your own server and check if the custom spray comes on there. If yes then i think server automatically overwrites the values and doesn't not allows custom sprays.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

for this to not get overwritten make the file read only and never go back into options menu in cs again it overwrittes ir right away. once u hit accept/ok
[Image: fxxn9d.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 2mo8ca1.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

i got problems with my custom spray too.. Only works on ZP server.. In classic, official and DM i press T, the sound of the spray apear but the image don't =\
[Image: quemquercasar.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

As kuni said, right click the file>properties>check the read only and put the file in your cstrike folder; make sure you replace the old tempdecal with the new tempdecal file.
[Image: 25609080.jpg][Image: luna_on_the_moon_animation_by_kadjule-d3ekmg7.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

did everything still no result Sad
}
Thanks given by:

reinstall u cs and try
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: